#46: Baby's First Christmas | Matching Ugly Sweaters

A/N:

Christmas Calendar 2016 » December the 19th:
Baby's First Christmas (4/?)

Luke:

"I hope this will comfort the little family during the 'cold' Christmas days. – Liz. Oh my god please tell me she didn't." Even if his voice sounded worried he was still smiling brightly after reading the card and opened the small present his mum had left while you had been out grocery shopping. Looking over at his direction while holding William to your chest you walked over to stand beside him. "Oh my, is that freaking Christmas sweaters?" "It's not just Christmas sweaters." He responded and held one up, "It's ugly Christmas sweaters." Taking a step back he threw it over his head easily over his t-shirt, looking down with a huge laugh by the Christmas tree that was printed on with eyes and a wide smile. "Your mum and her ideas." You sighed while looking at him, really wanting to hold in the laugh but you just couldn't. "Hey you have to wear yours as well. I doubt William can wear his yet but we can just wrap it around him like a blanket." Without barely getting the chance to blink Luke had taken William out of your arms and wrapped him up in the mini sweater, his eyes wide. You sighed deeply but regardless took the sweater, threw it over your head and didn't even care if you messed up your bun completely. You almost wanted to protest when Luke grabbed his phone and opened snapchat, already preparing for a smile but you wanted to back away. "Get over yourself gorgeous, we need to show the pretty side of the Hemmings family." He winked down at you and nodded for you to lean against his chest while he still held William. "Just a small teaser for my mum so she can actually prepare for what she has given us!"

Calum:

"I'm not gonna wear this." He stated the second his eyes laid on the sweater in your hands, already backing away from your newborn plan. "Calum you haven't even tried it on!" You scolded, folding out the sweater completely and showed it in front of your body. You could see that the way he was looking at you was in pure ridiculousness, and he seemed to consider whether or not to leave. "I'm not wearing ugly matching sweaters Y/N." "You agreed on that the second you asked me to marry you!" Silence fell upon the tour bus by your statement, smirking up at Calum with a satisfied smile because you knew he wouldn't be able to argue at this. "Please do give me an actual reason to wear this sweater because I know I will look completely ridiculous in it." You opened your mouth about to answer but that was when Luke came into sight from the front entrance, having Alex in his arms who were wearing the exact same sweater as you. "Because I mean come on Cal look at how cute he looks right now. Do it for us." Calum looked between you and Alex with a deep sigh followed, an excited cheer coming from you when he headed towards you and took the sweater. And he still didn't look that convinced when wearing it, looking down at his long body before looking over at you. "Satisfied?" He questioned but couldn't stop smiling when he looked between you and Alex who had now been passed over to your arms, it was like seeing himself as a mini self. And even if the sweaters looked completely ridiculous and Luke was holding in fits of laughter he still didn't stop smiling, placing his lips on top of yours for a sweet kiss.

Michael:

"Y/N you have to see what I've bought for us!" You stopped in track of blowing onto the small plastic spoon you had in your hands, Celeste sitting in her baby chair waiting impatiently for you to serve her the porridge. Michael chanted while coming fully into the kitchen, a white bag in his hand and he literally threw it on top of the kitchen counter to show you what he had brought. Confusion was written on your face while looking at the black, red and green fabric, too concentrated on him to even make sure to feed Celeste and she hysterically made a sound of protest. "Do I even wanna know-," "Yes, you will." He interrupted and folded out the fabric so you could see what it actually was. When seeing the massive reindeer sewed on your eyes widened and no's started to be repeated from your mouth. "Michael, I am not wearing that!" "Why not?" He was quick to exclaim, "I've even bought one for each of us. There's mommy deer, father deer and baby deer!" It was a luck that you had feed Celeste until she was satisfied because after Michael had put on his own he lifted her up from her baby chair and placed her on the counter. You had expected her to whine but she only looked up at her father pretty curious to why she was interrupted during her lunch. Even if the sweater was insanely ugly, you couldn't not stop smiling and look down at her ever so cutely. "Well at least I don't have to worry about her spilling her porridge now." You teasingly grinned and kissed her on the cheek, lifting her up and placed her back on the baby chair but not without looking over your shoulder to see Michael letting out a deep scoff.

Ashton:

"Remind me again why we're during this." You deeply sighed while looking into your reflection in the mirror, taking a look down at the sweater and met Ashton's eyes in the mirror. "Because this will be freaking awesome and you know it! I mean, look at the twins! How do you even find a Christmas sweater size that fits on them like these do and they are supposed to be meant for five month babies!" His voice was filled with excitement as he looked down between Cloe and Zack resting on your mattress, looking up at him while he spoke to you. "And besides... We've promised mum that we would send out a Christmas card after getting married.. And that's almost two years ago Y/N. She will be thrilled when she sees the twins dressed up just like us, it will be the best payback ever!" You weren't that impressed by his speech while looking down at the shirt. It was ugly, it almost couldn't even be described but Ashton was so happy about the whole situation. He had made sure to hang up a camera on the kitchen counter so it made sure you had your tree in the background and the only thing left would be to take the picture. The faster it would be, the faster you would be able to get out of it even if you knew Ashton would continue to wear this for the rest of the day. "Smile, beautiful." He encouraged when pressing on the timer, holding Cloe in his arms while you held Zack. You had no idea whether or not they were looking at the picture but after taking the picture and seeing what it looked like you couldn't stop smiling. It was cute, gorgeous and definitely worth a Christmas postcard.