#101: He Snores Loudly

A/NWhen I visited my friend at her new school (Kind of like boarding school but for talented music/theater/circus kids), which was also the place I sprained my foot, I shared a room/bed with this guy who snored so loudly I've never experienced anything like it before it was insane. 

Luke:

"I'm not." The tone of his voice expressed how much he actually believed his denial but his face spoiled everything. With eyes closed and his cheek pressed against his pillow there wasn't much convincing. He always snored, especially after a long night of partying it wasn't a huge surprise to you. "You're just imagining." He almost scoffed in disbelief and you could almost feel he wasn't fully awake. "Maybe..." You mumbled and felt him pull you close to his chest. But it didn't take long for him to start the snoring again once he had fallen back into his deep sleep.

Calum:

It was a bit of a harsh hit in the chest that seemed to pull him out of his sleep. You had been trying to call his name repeatedly and claim that he was being too loud but he barely heard a thing. At first he was very confused and looked around the bedroom trying to adjust to the sudden darkness. "Let me guess." He could already figure out what had been going on just by the way you looked at him tiredly. "I was snoring again?" "I don't understand where you've got the habit from, you didn't use to do it but this is the fourth time in a row." He yawned tiredly and nodded his head in agreement, "I will try to stop now..."

Michael:

"Michael!" "What!? You've been saying my name repeatedly for almost a minute." Rolling your eyes by his words you turned around on the mattress to face him. "You're snoring so loudly I can't sleep!" Your tone was almost as furious as your face, it wasn't on purpose. You were just so tired. "You think it's annoying?" He asked casually with a faint smile growing on his face. "Duh!" You argued and turned around on the bed to let you back face him again. "Fine then." He replied followed by the loud sounds of snoring, he was exaggerating completely just to piss you off a little bit more. He loved it.

Ashton:

You had a tempted choice, but you had no idea what to actually do. Trying to shake his shoulders wouldn't work and since he was out like a light he didn't hear his name being called repeatedly. You couldn't roll him on the side because you knew that wouldn't help either so the most logical thing to do was to block his nose. At first it wasn't with much reaction but when he suddenly gasped after air silence fell upon the room. "Thank god." You mumbled and kissed the tip of his nose before you fell back to the sheets. Ashton was pretty confused but didn't get any explanation as you finally got the peace of sleep you had been craving and wanted.