#80: You're Sick And He Takes Care Of You

A/N: Hi hello so I've been ill the past few days with such a cold I can barely breath and my tonsils are choking me... Sounds really nice right? Not really and I need Calum to come and cuddle my ass immediately. 

Luke:

"Okay so I know I've been calling almost every hour since this morning but she literally just got her medicine from the doctor and took it, yet she's still ill and can't get up from the bed? Am I doing something wrong or won't the pills work like they were supposed to?" Luke's voice was so nervous against the phone it almost made Liz want to roll her eyes even if she wasn't in front of him. "Luke everything is going to be alright, have I forgotten to tell you about the time zones?" It was as if reality seemed to hit him when he looked over at the clock to see the time. If it wasn't for the fact that he had been so nervous about you he wouldn't have thought that he had called his mother at 3 A.M. "I'm sorry okay I've just never seen her like this before." He leaned against the doorframe while speaking, watching your tired form trying to get some rest in the bed. Your eyes were half closed half open, he was unsure whether or not you had finally gotten the chance to sleep. "It's gonna be alright. As long as she takes her pills and get some well-deserved sleep. Tell her I said hi and feel better." "Bye mum." He mumbled when he hung up, eyes still locked onto your fatigue form and slumped his body on top of the mattress. "You worry so much. I'm gonna be fine." You managed to mumble, feeling his head rest on top of your chest. "I just don't like seeing you like this. You know that." He hummed and gave you a sad smile, lips finding your neck and gave you a small kiss. "I'm gonna be fine," You whispered and ran your fingers through his hair. "I love you."

Calum:

"Come on Calum, you're supposed to take care of me!" You pouted and pressed your face against the pillow. The way he was looking over at you almost ridiculously from his phone made you want to roll your eyes but you still didn't say anything. "I can't sleep before you do it!" "Y/N, I'm not gonna kiss you goodnight when you're sick." He stated with seriousness in his tone and leaned down to grab his phone to plug it into the charger on his nightstand. "But it's something we always do! You can't just bail that out just because I'm having a cold." "Y/N, you sound like a Dutch prostitute with that raspy voice, why don't you just appreciate all the things I did for you today such as picking up Chinese food and caressed your burning forehead when you needed it." You rolled your eyes as if it was nothing, of course you appreciated it but now all you wanted was his lips. He had been avoiding you all day only for one reason and it was killing you inside, more than the cold. "Calum come on." "No." You leaned over trying to hatch one but he moved away. "Where did you get this sudden energy?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. "By my sweet boyfriend giving me all the care I needed. Now kiss me." "No I'm gonna get your cold and I don't have the time for that." This time he wouldn't bug but neither did you so you did everything you could and in the end managed to get one. "Yes!" You cheered loudly and fell back, watching him repeatedly wash his mouth with his fingers. "Good night Calum," You giggled and leaned your head on his chest, "Thank you for taking care of me."

Michael:

"Look at what I found in the garage! Super productive." You looked up at slowly and leaned your chin against the cushion behind you by Michael's sudden announcement. He had yelled from the front door so you hadn't been able to see what he was talking about and when he actually came into the living room your eyes widened. "What are you gonna do with that?" The confusion was clear on your already pale face besides your nose that was completely red and sore from being blown so many times. "It's this long seaweed thingy for trash! You can pick things up easily without being able to touch it." You still didn't understand what he was hinting at but he had such excited eyes you would eventually find out. He turned around so he was standing in front of you by the coffee table now with a bag in his hand as well, and your lips parted when you saw what he had been planning. "See?" He laughed and started to collect the many tissues you had filled up with snot. "This means that I can still clean up and also make sure that I don't touch anything. It's a win win situation." He collected a few until he suddenly reached forward and started to clap the seaweed by your face making you winch away. "I'm the best nurse you can ever get." "You sure are." You mumbled but with a smile on your face, closing your eyes and letting him continue his fun work. He was humming, enjoying his time and not really saying anything but letting the TV run in the background. "Just gonna throw this out until you make a new pile again." He pressed his cold lips against your warm forehead and left for a short minute.

Ashton:

"You need sleep." His voice was so soft and quiet, you almost didn't hear him. His fingers were caressing over your forehead while he was leaning on his side on the bed, the TV playing faintly in the background. A water bottle was placed right next to your cheek just to cool you down a bit, it wasn't helping just that the fan was on highest speed in the bedroom. "I don't want to sleep." You disagreed and shook your head. "Why not?" He lifted an eyebrow but still smiled. "Because I haven't seen you all day. You've been working. Now you're finally here." The smile grew bigger on his face by your words but he still had a bit of worry in his eyes. He didn't like seeing you sick, he never did. It was something that was slowly killing him inside especially when he couldn't do anything about it. But even the smallest gesture by being there and giving you a little nuzzle seemed to be enough in your eyes. "I'm here but that also means you can still sleep. It's the best way to recover." He was right, you had tried all day but somehow you hadn't been able to sleep yet. "Come on..." He cooed in encouragement and gave you one last kiss on the forehead before lifting the sheets up to your chin. "I'll be right here." You looked up at him to see him nod and moved around so you were both covered and ready to sleep. "And hopefully tomorrow morning you will feel much better already. I can feel it." You hummed slowly in agreement after shutting your eyes, just by the feeling of his heartbeat against yours seemed to be enough to make you fall into a well-deserved sleep.