#99: You Meet At A Wedding

A/N: Again, sorry for the lack of preferences! After my weekend trip with my friends and spraining my foot plus partying until 6 A.M the last couple of days time has run out! But I'm back now and ready to posts tons of shit again! :-) x 

Luke:

"Come on you two, you've been sitting here all night and everyone is supposed to dance. Stand up and take each other's hands!" Your eyes widened in surprise when the glass of wine was taken away from your hand and you were pulled away from your chair. The blond haired boy who had been sitting square across from you at the table seemed pretty surprised too, unaware of your best friend's intensions. Everyone else was standing up and dancing, the wedding dance had just been over but you weren't really the one to join. "Let me get this really fast for you so you can skip the introduction, she's Y/N, he's Luke and since you're both single I think this be the best way to get to know each other. Enjoy." He was just as confused as you but still accepted your hand when she put yours in his. She was having a smug smirk on her face and disappeared quickly in her wedding dress towards her new husband to let you settle for a chat. "Hi." You managed to say, you had no idea what else to say because it was pretty embarrassing. "Hello." He warmly smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist. You had no idea what else to say but the dance seemed to explain everything. He seemed to enjoy himself with the warm smile remaining and he swung you around slowly, feeling the beat of the music. Definitely something different to enjoy in life.

Calum:

"Her dress is so beautiful. I'm jealous." You nodded your head in agreement by the words of your best friend and looked into the ball room from standing outside. She was being twirled around, the wedding dress was so insanely beautiful nobody could avoid the feeling. You were standing outside with your arms wrapped around your shaking form. It was colder than it seemed and because your friend needed a smoke you were dragged along. "You know, the next guy I find on Tinder I'm gonna marry. Just to try it out." You rolled your eyes by her words and giggled quietly. Tinder might not have been one of the best options for new guys. "You look cold." A sudden comment came from behind and you looked over your shoulder. "Oh no, it's fine." You shrugged with a smile, not wanting to be between. The dark hair and eyes were the first thing you noticed by the glance, he was having a cigarette between his fingers. He only smiled softly by your words and wrapped the blazer he had been wearing over your shoulders. "Won't you need it later?" You asked when he was about to head back to his friends. He stopped in track to blow out the smoke and grinned. "Keep it until you're warm," He smiled and shook his head in disagreement. "That way I'll know we'll end up searching for each other later on the evening."

Michael:

"You know, I'm usually the one to eat those before everyone else." You quickly looked up by being caught in mid-action, the pile of desserts on your plate growing bigger. You already had something in your mouth and you swallowed quickly with an embarrassed smile on your face. "I wasn't supposed to take everything." You knew he was half joking but you half defended yourself, "I just didn't really like the main course my best friend picked out so I'm still a little bit hungry." His green eyes adverted down to the plate amused, it wasn't that he was trying to scold at you, you could sense the hint of teasing. "I understand," He leaned over to grab one of the last ones on the silver plate, "I love cupcakes too." You smiled softly by his words and still a bit embarrassed looked down at your feet. He was handsome, it wasn't a shocker and the fact he was outgoing was a huge bonus. You weren't sure if he was a friend of the groom or the bride but it didn't really matter. "You've got a little something," He nodded his head down to your mouth and grabbed a napkin to help you out. You couldn't avoid the giggle escaping your lips when he removed the bit of pink frosting in the corner of your mouth and looked up at him. "I'm Michael." He introduced, his hand still on your cheek. "I'm Y/N." You smiled back, his seeming to by the highlight of your day.

Ashton:

"Oh no, what happened to you?" The confusion was written on the strangers face once he noticed you slumped down against the wall with a glass of champagne in your hand. Not the first one you had gotten tonight. "I think I slipped but I'm not sure. And I've got stains on my dress so I don't think it ended well." You looked down at yourself and noticed the darker stains on the otherwise pretty fabric. What a waste of both dress and good champagne. "That's not good." He grinned and leaned down to take a look in case you were injured. "Maybe we should go back? They will be serving the dessert pretty soon." "No seriously not a good idea. I promised my best friend that I wouldn't get drunk at her wedding and here I am." He could tell the panic in your voice even if you were wasted and he ran a hand through his curly hair. "Let's sober you up then." He smiled and leaned down to hook his arm under your calves and the other under your arms to carry you up bridal style. "Pretty iconic, huh?" He grinned when he saw you into the mirror and you laughed quietly. "You're my rescue...?" "Ashton." He replied, "Friend of the groom." He headed towards the bathroom to get you some water. "I'm Y/N." You smiled back when he placed you on the bathroom counter, "Friend of the bride and drunk as fuck. Thanks for helping me out."