#78: You're Best Friends With One Of The Other Boys

Luke:

"Y/N you're burning my ear!" "I'm not doing anything you're just a complete whiner!" You disagreed and tucked onto his curl so he wouldn't move his head further away from you. If he kept on wiggling and moving like this you would end up with a burned finger. "You were literally so close I could feel the heat." Ashton said, eyes wide and reflecting in the mirror in front of you. "Well if you really want to look fully emo I suggest you sit still because otherwise I can't straighten your hair." A huge scoff came from the lad in respond, never had he heard such nonsense. "If you would just be a little bit gentle you wouldn't have to go through me being a wiggling mess!" You rolled your eyes by his words and as soft as you possible could grabbed his curl and straightened it. This time a happy smile came to his face and he leaned back in the chair satisfied. "Is she always this rough bro?" Ashton questioned after a minute of silence, breaking it completely and looked over his shoulder to look at Luke. "For the love of god Y/N you just did it again!" Ashton scolded instead of getting an answer from the blond haired boy, looking up at you with wide eyes. "You two are insane oh my god..." Luke mumbled and tried to avoid the conversation, this was always like this when you were together. Insane and loveable.

Calum:

"Luke you can't just take the remote out of my hands that is nowhere near fair!" You scolded and gave him a large smack on the chest. A gobsmocked expression came to his face in reaction, his eyes widening and his jaw falling. "Who called you the owner of the remote? Seems like it prefers to be with me." He teasingly waved the black item in the air and moved a cushion back on the couch when you reached forward to take it. "Besides," He mumbled with a laugh and kept it above your head so it was out of your reach. "You don't have arms long enough to grab it. I think that settles everything." Rolling your eyes deeply by his attitude you slammed yourself on top of his lap and almost forced your knee against his soft spot on purpose. There was no way in hell he was allowed to use dominance like that, especially when it came to you. "What are you-, Y/N that hurts!" He whined and tried to get you down, but you weren't going to give in before the remote was back in your hand. "Calum for the love of god, control your girlfriend!" He whined, Calum's eyes widening and glanced towards you from looking down at his phone. "You started that yourself, I'm just gonna sit here and watch." Luke's jaw fell by Calum's explanation, a loud sound of cheer coming from you in victory once he finally let go and gave it back.

Michael:

"Okay as both of you are my best friends and I've sworn under my breath I didn't want to become between you, but I can't witness this anymore." Your eyes widened once Calum opened the door to your hotel room, having Michael pulled by the sleeve and dragged inside as well. "Now I don't know what happened or why you were suddenly so angry but we've got an award show we're attending tonight so I suggest the both of you get your shit fixed because you're not leaving until you have." You stood up from the bed confused by his words, looking over at Michael to see him almost have the same face. But he was also guilty, his eyes adverting to the ground both because he didn't like arguing with you but neither did he want Calum to drag himself into it. You were adults after all, you were supposed to figure out stuff like this yourself. "Now I'm gonna close my eyes and when I open them again, you've befriended." He lifted his hand up to cover his eyes and that made Michael walk forward to wrap his hands on your cheeks. "Okay so I feel like we can't get out of this no matter what with this idiot in the room... I'm so sorry Y/N." "I'm sorry too." You smiled and leaned up to wrap your arms around him. Looking over towards Calum he smiled softly and made a thumbs up with his thumb when you mouthed, "Thank you."

Ashton:

"Oh my-," You paused with a jaw falling so long it was almost close to touch your feet. "What happened?" Michael was quick to question and looked towards the mirror in front of you. It didn't look as if something had happened besides the expression on your face. "I uh-," You trailed off, not knowing whether or not you should tell him. "This happened out of accident I swear!" "Y/N what did you do?" Michael asked in a stern tone but you could still tell he wasn't mad. Or maybe he would be after finding out what you had just done. "I may or may not have just spilled some blue hair dye onto your shirt." "WHAT?" He was ready to stand up from his chair and take a look. "Maybe if you just decided to wear something old instead of expensive shit like this you wouldn't have this problem." You tried not to spill blue dye onto the floor when he stood up and moved closer to the mirror. "Maybe if you weren't so clumsy we wouldn't have this problem in the first place." He disagreed and tried to remove the stain with some water and tissues, not that it helped the slightest bit. "See you're just ruining it even more!" You tried to take it out of his hand but he wouldn't listen. "Honestly I thought we sounded like an old married couple arguing but you guys definitely top that." Ashton commented stunned from the doorframe, having witnessed the whole thing with a laugh.