#19: He Falls Asleep On You

Luke:

"Is that drool on your leggings?" The sudden question made you plug out your earbud, looking over at Michael with a curious expression until you looked down at your lap. A small smile embraced your face by the dark stains visible even if the fabric was black and you ran a hand through Luke's hair carefully. You hadn't realized yourself, you had expected him to just rest his eyes for a short minute but he was out like a light. No wonder though he had been up since 4 this morning to catch the flight. Not to mention that the plane didn't have much space, leaving Luke to be smashed up against you on the small seats. His long legs were cramped with the lack of space and he was in a serious need of sleep but finding the right position wasn't optional. Until he moved down so he was resting on with his head and upper body on your lap. "He's sleepy. It's only a good sign." You giggled and ran your fingers through his hair once again, expecting that was the main reason why he had ease with it. Michael made a short disgusted look that only made you laugh even more when he shook his head and focused back on the book in front of him.

Calum:

"What's your star sign?" You questioned after scanning the magazine page of horoscopes, spending majority of the time reading on your own until you finally settled on finding Calum's. Looking down with a curious expression your lips parted and your eyes widened slightly. His cheek was pressed against your shoulder, the bass resting on top of his stomach with his hands placed on top of it. You hadn't even realized he had stopped playing until now but the way he was looking was pure. You could tell how comfortable he was, the way his eyelashes were moving as if he was having a great dream. His lips were pursed but they still wore the corners upwards. It was a lazy Sunday which meant that not much was on the schedule and Calum used that for the benefit. He wasn't the one to take a nap but when he did he would do it at random moments like these. But they always seemed to have the same thing in common and that was being next to you whether it was just his cheek touching your shoulder or hands linked. Focusing back on the magazine you smiled happily and leaned your head against his, feeling a sudden rush of relaxation go through your veins. Moments like these were your favourite.

Michael:

"Is he sleeping?" Calum questioned while looking up from his phone, catching your attention and made you look down at Michael. "I can't see his face." You giggled and moved forward with your neck to at least get a glimpse of his face, seeing his lips pouting while his eyes were closed. His head was situated in the middle of your chest on the couch in the dressing room, the faint sound of music being played on the stage for soundcheck. "He is out like a light." Calum observed while scratching his chin, and you noticed it too. "No wonder though." You giggled and ran a hand through his hair, "He went to the dentist earlier. He had to get eight fillings." Calum's eyes widened in realization of Michael's source of tiredness. Looking down at the poor boy with a sad smile he nodded his head understanding and clapped him on the knee. "I hope he feels better when he wakes up then." You nodded your head agreeing while pressing your lips against his forehead, giving him repeated kisses and wrapped your arms around his waist. "Me too. I don't like seeing him as exhausted as this, he sat at the dentist chair for three hours." Smiling up at Calum your eyes went back to Michael lovingly, pressing one final kiss.

Ashton:

"Do you think you can eat something or should I just make a bowl of yogur-," Pausing in track by your question when your eyes adverted down to his tired state, his eyelashes resting against his cheek sleepily. "Wait, when did you start sleeping?" You questioned yourself out in wonder, not really knowing why you did that because it was obvious he didn't really have a reply to that. You did hear his faint snores while watching TV in front of you but you hadn't thought much of it. A package of medicine was resting neatly on the coffee table in front of you along with a glass of water. Ashton's tonsils had grown lately, to the point of him barely speaking without sounding like someone who was getting choked. It took him some while to drag himself to the doctor but when he did, he found out he was in fact infected with tonsillitis. "I can't even find something for myself." You giggled while watching him rest his cheek against your stomach, your hand resting on top of his back while caressing through the fabric. It was such a pure and sad moment even if you were at the point of starving you couldn't get yourself to wake him up just to get it, rather wanting to smile down at him and nuzzling his cheek hoping he would get better.