#29: He Proposes To You | Part 2

Luke:

"You are so insanely amazing." He breathed, stabilizing himself on the floor so he wouldn't lose balance. You were still furrowing your eyebrows confused, holding onto the doorframe but deciding to move closer when he pulled the small red box out of his blazer. "To pretend not wanting to marry you the past few weeks have been the hardest time ever, honestly. I've almost been having nightmares that in the end I have been pissing you off so many times that you wouldn't want to accept my proposal in the end." It was like a rock falling from your heart, but not in the bad way. You felt relieved but also so confused it couldn't be described. He licked his lips carefully and took a deep breath to calm down his nerves. "I've been trying for weeks to find out what would be the most perfect proposal. Something that would leave you so stunned and out of air that you wouldn't think about anything else for the rest of your life. But that was when it came to my attention that that is completely opposite of what you are. You like the simple things in life, you like the simple things about our relationship and most importantly you like the simple things about me. You don't see me as a big Rockstar and that is honestly what I need in my life. Someone who can put me down to earth when I need it the most." He could tell by the way tears were welling in your eyes that you would be having trouble with breaking down when saying something but he still did it. It needed to be done. "Y/N, my gorgeous partner, best friend and soon to be wife. Hopefully." He mentioned the last word a bit lower than the others before opening the box. "Will you marry me?" You had been so afraid that this moment would never happen that you literally broke down. But it was while nodding your head repeatedly, your hands flying up in your face to control the tears. Luke couldn't do anything else but smile because this was such a natural reaction, it was all that he needed. This was the perfect moment for him. The perfect moment for the both of you. "Come here." He grinned lightly, standing up and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. He wasn't even afraid that you wouldn't say yes because the nodding was enough for him. All he needed was having you close, knowing that this moment would happen every single day for the rest of your lives. "I love you so fucking much you have no idea." He breathed honestly into your ear, moving away to place a soft kiss to your forehead. "I love you too." You hiccupped, moving away to letting him try away the tear with his thumb. "And I honestly can't believe I'm spending the rest of my life with you. This is so amazing I'm just-, I know I'll love you to the end."

Calum:

"Is this some type of secret birthday present that you've been saving at last?" He could hear how the confusion was clear in your voice, your eyes scanning the area while trying to come up with what was in fact going on. He was having such hidden smile on his face you couldn't even read him. He was looking so happy yet also so nervous he was shaking in his hands when leaning down on one knee. You could feel how your eyes widened so violently they were ready to pop out, almost dropping the notebook in your hand. You almost had to hold onto one of the couches while looking down at him fumble around with his blazer before pulling out a box but still hiding it in his large fits. "I've made you sprint around all day finding small notes. You can consider that as your birthday present, something that you can always pick out when I'm on tour and not home, wanting a reason to smile or give you confidence." You looked down at the book by his words, feeling your stomach erupt in butterflies. "I made sure that you would be doing this all day so I could prepare what I was going to do by the last post. I also made sure that all the things I wanted to say was written down for you, in case that I would be so nervous that the words would come out in stammers and woopsers." He nodded his head towards the book again and made you place it on the table so you could focus on him hundred percent. "You probably already know what I'm gonna say so here it is. Y/N, will you marry me?" You were so shocked you barely let the word slip past your lips but it was still loud enough for him to hear the yes. An award-winning smile appeared on his face when he stood up to embrace you in his arms, placed his lips on top of yours and put the ring on your finger. "Happy birthday, gorgeous." He breathed, feeling how all he nerves in his body was making him shake from top to toe but you seemed to calm him down when placing your lips back on his. "Did she say yes?" A faint sound said making you turn around and your eyes widened when you saw the boys on stripe move their head out of the curtains from their bunks, clearly have been secretly witnessing the whole thing. "She did, I have a future Mrs. Hood right next to me." Calum grinned from top to toe, his arm now resting over your shoulder and pulling you inside his embrace. The boys all hollered loudly to the point of one of them banging their heads against the small ceiling in the bunk, the clear groan coming from Luke and making all of you giggle by the clumsy boy with the long legs but still being so insanely happy for you.

Michael:

He didn't know what to say or how to even form words. His mouth was dry like a desert, his stomach was boiling in anger over himself and he could barely look at you. Everything seemed to be spoiled, everything that he had been planning, he didn't even remember the small speech he had made. "I threw something very important away." He didn't even care if he was being pure honest. He was so shocked by himself that the only thing he could do was widen his eyes and look around one more time in case he spotted it, not that it mattered. "You mean this?" You weren't intentionally looking after what he had thrown away but it was the first thing that caught your eye when walking inside. And of course you weren't an idiot, you knew what it was the second you had it in your hands. Michael sighed deeply and ran a hand through his hair disappointed by himself. "It was supposed to be a surprise." You smiled softly by his words and gave it back to him. "It still is because I don't know what is going on." He looked up at you almost surprised by your words, feeling how every single nerve came back to his body. You were absolutely right, you still were clueless to what was going on even if you deep inside it knew it. This was his moment and he had to take fully use of it now that you were right in the moment. The frown was replaced with a giggle, once or twice before he leaned down on his knee and shook his head by how goofy you were. "This is why I love you." He admitted, leaning down on one knee and took a deep breath. "You always love me, despite flaws, despite mistakes and despite all the stupid things I always do to ruin the otherwise perfect moment." Your hands came up to hold in the giggles, seeing his nervously take a deep breath and flashing you a smile. "Y/N Y/L/N, I want you today. I want you tomorrow, and next week, and for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" Even if you had expected this, it didn't make you less surprised and out of words. Your hands were holding in front of your mouth while you sobbed silently, deciding to lean down in level with him and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I wouldn't imagine my life any other way." You breathed honestly, feeling waves of feelings surround you when he took your hand gently, moving it on your ring finger and placed a soft kiss to your lips. He kissed you once, twice and when he came to the tenth time he almost had to hold in tears as well, feeling so overwhelmed and so happy by himself he couldn't even describe it. The first person he would call would definitely be Calum while you would be standing on the balcony, screaming in joy of finally becoming engaged.

Ashton:

"Don't look so scared, babe." Ashton grinned lightly, seeing the absolute stunned expression on your face while looking down at him talking into his microphone. The crowd was going insanely wild while jumping up and down in their seats, the ones in the backrow watching everything going on, on the screens. One of the two screens was displaying you and Ashton while the other was showing the fans on the front row with the signs, making sure that every single person in the arena understood what was going on. "Oh my god this is so cute and he hasn't even said anything." Michael grinned into his microphone, standing on his side of the stage with Luke while Calum stood on the other side. "Y/N I assume from my position and from the help of our fans that you already know what I am going to say." His hand came up to grab yours, not to do anything else but simply calm you down. You were shaking even more than he was and he was definitely the most nervous tonight, all the words stumbled over each other in his mind. "I've always promised to love you forever, every single day of forever. And that is what I want to prove today, to make sure that no matter what you will always be mine. I want to share my bed with you, I want to wake up every single morning to the beautiful face of yours and I want to share a kiss every morning, evening and night for the rest of our days spend together." It was insane who was freaking out the most, the boys or the crowd behind you whom were trying to control their excitement of everything that was going on. "So to make sure that all of this will happen, I need to ask you this, Y/N with the help of my amazing fans. Will you marry me?" You looked over your shoulder once to look down at the crowd, one hand in front of your mouth while the other was still holding his. "Can we get her a microphone?" Calum questioned and fast Michael was in front of you with his. "Yes, yes I will." You barely managed to mumble, your voice echoing in the arena as the crowd went wild, watching the amazing smile on Ashton's face as he took the ring and placed it on your finger. You barely got the time to react before he was up on his feet and had you in his arms, swinging you around and lifting you up from the floor. Everything was so fuzzy and cheesy you felt so blissed when his lips connected with yours, hearing a mix of screams and holler as you displayed on the screen once again. "Ladies and gentlemen," Luke announced into his microphone, both he and Michael pointing towards you who were finally back on the ground and felt Ashton's lips press against yours happily. "May we present the future Mr. & Mrs. Irwin."