#94: You're Not The Best Cook

A/N: Preference 100 is coming up! Should it be something special? Share your ideas in the comments :3 

Luke:

"Y/N... I know you told me to stay out of your business and all that but your toast is burning." He was so careful with speaking, almost too afraid that you would freak out on him but he couldn't just stand there and witness the toaster sooner than later being caught on fire. You looked away from your magazine to see the smoke slowly build up from the toast that had clearly been too long in the toaster, the smell was even there but you hadn't noticed yet. "Shit." You mumbled quickly and ran over to take it out of the toaster. It was hot, warm, and completely burning your fingers but what you hated about it the most was the fact that Luke was right. The toast was completely black. "I-, I can't even make toast properly." You sounded completely defeated and at any other scenario he wouldn't have laughed but this time he couldn't stop. It was so affectionate you did it yourself before throwing the toast into the trash, deciding to start over again.

Calum:

"Hold on! You're cooking? Pinch me in the arm because this will either be a nightmare or a beautiful dream." Calum commented once coming into the kitchen, four things were going on at once and you were battling to keep up with everything. "A beautiful dream I hope." You said quietly with sweat on your forehead, if it wasn't for the fact that you constantly had something in your hands you would have opened a window. "What happened? Did you suddenly wake up and thought 'I should cook for my beautiful boyfriend'?" He questioned as he opened the fridge to get a water bottle. "Something along the lines of that." You mumbled concentrated and searched for a spoon so he could have a taste of the sauce. He smiled when you reached out for him to taste, but once his face grimaced you knew the nightmare had come. "Hey..." He cooed quietly and placed a kiss on your forehead. "Efforts for trying babe. Shows you care to make me happy."

Michael:

"This is not to sound offending but they actually look good." His eyes were wide once you took the baking sheet out of the oven and placed it on top of the stove. You were pretty impressed yourself, you had tried to bake cinnamon rolls so many times but they had never turned out to look like this. "Maybe it was because I gave them a bit of mixed egg on the top? That's why they are so golden." You observed impressed and watched him take a small napkin he could use as a plate. He also seemed very pleased once he smelled the small cinnamon but after he took a bite you knew something was wrong. "It's delicious." He announced like it was nothing but you grabbed the cinnamon out of his hand and saw it was completely raw inside. "Michael you don't have to eat it I know it's bad." You mumbled but he shook his head in disagreement and swallowed. "I have to taste everything you make me, it's a promise. But you know, some day I will end up with food poisoning."

Ashton:

"I can't believe you're making me do this." You mumbled and hovered over the bowl to fill it up with some flour you were making for the sauce. So far so good it looked and smelled okay, but you would constantly look over your shoulder to watch for Ashton's approval. "You're doing great. Now just grab a bit of flour and use that to make it thick." "But I just did?" You questioned confused and pointed down at the beige box you had in your hands. "Honey no wait that's salt you're using." Silence fell upon the room when realizing what you had done and you lightly smacked your hand against your forehead. "That's it I'm ordering pizza." You mumbled and leaned over to grab your phone, you had already ruined dinner for tonight there was no way you could make it any worse. "Pizza it is then." Ashton sighed softly and looked down at the pot, he wouldn't stop until you finally learned the secret of good cooking.