#96: He Hugs You From Behind

A/N: Heeeello so it's been a while since I've written any preferences but I've been having more focus on imagines just for a few days! Also, thank you so much for 300k reads, I appreciate every read so damn much 💖 x

Luke:

"You're cold?" He barely had to ask to figure out what was going on. You were shaking from top to toe, the wind was cold in your face and you most probably should have brought a jacket. "You don't have to give out yours." You managed to say as he zipped it down but he had another idea in mind. "That's okay. I know just a way to share." He was having a secret smile on his face and turned you around so your back was facing his chest. The jacket was huge which made it fit perfectly for the both of you to be in it and he zipped it close. "See," He hummed against your ear, "Perfect for cuddles and warmth."

Calum:

"That looks great on you." You looked up from focusing on the fabric to see him walk closer to the mirror. He had a warm smile on his face especially by the blush on your cheeks that were spreading. "I don't know if it's too much." You folded the fabric around your stomach and hips, it was definitely tight but also showing your curves. "It's not." He admitted and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "I mean look at you." He smiled and pressed his lips into your hair, "You look absolutely stunning." You smiled softly by his words and help your arms against his, feeling his kisses continue down to your neck.

Michael:

"What is my eyes spotting?" His voice was a little rough but obvious as he came into the kitchen. With sun streaming in through the cracks of the curtain and a happy smile on his face safe to say it was a good morning already. "You're making me eggs and bacon?" "I think I'm making it for the both of us." You smiled when he leaned his chin on the top of your shoulder and pulled you closer to his chest. His hair was matted against his forehead and his eyes were a bit tired but it couldn't compare to his smile. "Seems delicious." He whispered and moved your shirt up to caress the skin around your hips.

Ashton:

"That's what I love about this place. It's so quiet and peaceful." You turned your head so your cheek were pressed against his, seeing him nod his head in agreement. The view in front of you was so nice, the waves were crashing ashore and you could see the moon reflecting in the midnight water. "Can we just stand here for the rest of our lives?" He chuckled lightly by your question and leaned his head on the top of your hair. With his height it was easy and he took in the warm weather that was still surprising at night. "I wish we could." He smiled and breathed in everything in life that mattered to him. You.