#68: "You Lied To Me..."

Luke:

"And it's already my biggest regret!" He almost yelled and reached out to take your arm before you could get away. "How many apologizes do you need so I can make you understand how sorry I am?" You tore your hand out of his reach and took a step back, feeling the cold weather brush over your bare shoulder. "It's not about the apologizes! It's about the fact that in your eyes I wasn't worth the truth!" You could see the lump form in this throat and spread to his face as his lips parted but no words came out. He looked at you waiting for some sort of reaction to come before he decided to wrap you in his arms through your protest. He couldn't prove with words and his leather jacket was insanely cold but it was the only way to prove that his was racing widely.

Calum:

"You think I had any other choice?" He spat with frustration in his eyes, but otherwise than that his position was completely calm. "You think I wanted to tell that straight to your face without having the urge to shut the hell up? Pretend that it didn't happen and that I never was forced so say it?" He removed himself from the crimson brick wall to get closer to you, smoke clouding from his dry lips. "Because I didn't. And I regret it." You didn't have any expression on your face but he could see the frown coming. He hated it, he never lied and when he did it was having harder impact on him than you. Titling your chin up with his rough finger tips to make you look at him he softened up, slowly nudging your noses together just to get a little connection. "And I'm sorry."

Michael:

"Can't we just forget about it? It's the past and I'm trying my hardest to forget it." He tried to take the easy way out of the argument but it was only making it worse because he had started it in the first place. "Can't you just forgive me? Just this one time. I'm not begging for anything else Y/N." Your hands were cradled in his hands that used to be so warm but now you couldn't feel anything else than the coldness. It wasn't like him, it was as if you were standing in front of a totally different person. "I-, I can't forgive you Michael." It was as if pain stroke through your body when your hands let go of his, seeing the devastated expression on his face. "Now you just... You make me question everything you say. And I can't live with that. Not anymore."

Ashton:

"I know, and you trusted me with your heart." He shook himself in disagreement by his own words, he couldn't believe it. "I broke it. Shattered it into pieces." You could feel your legs trembling by what he said, your cheeks red but they had been the whole time. Your eyes were teary and you could slowly feel how your heart was ready to come out from your mouth. "You should just have hurt me with the truth already." He looked up to meet your eyes, feeling how his own heart was breaking into the pieces by the sight. This was what he didn't want to go through in the first place. "Instead of just... Just..." You hesitantly breathed, looking down at your fiddled fingers feeling how the world was already preparing itself to crash down at you at once. "Instead of comforting me with a big fat lie."