#105: You Fall Asleep At His Place

Features: Bestfriend!5sos 

Luke:

"Do you want me to turn the volume down-," He stopped in track when his eyes laid on you. The sounds were loud from the TV screen, almost echoing in his otherwise large house. He had assumed the noises would be too loud to handle especially considering the movie was a scaring one. But by the way you were clutching onto the couch cushion and your eyes were sleeping peacefully you didn't seem the slightest disturbed. He sat considering whether or not to wake you up but a smile came to his face and he leaned over to grab the blanket by your feet. "Just gonna turn down the volume then." He whispered and wrapped the blanket around you, leaning over to take the remote with a small grin. "I think I'm the only one scared here."

Calum:

Tissues were scattered everywhere in a small mess if someone walked in without knowing what was going on they would have assumed someone would be seriously ill. The silence had been there for a while but for once it was enjoyable. But what Calum didn't notice until he heard the faint snores was that you had fallen into a deep sleep. "Y/N?" He asked confused just to be sure and as he looked away from his phone he noticed. You were out like a light but it was also worth it. You had been crying in his lap for hours and now it finally seemed like you had gotten some peace and quiet. He considered whether or not to wake you up but in the end he knew it would be the best so he continued to caress your hair and looked back at his phone with a warm smile.

Michael:

"Looks like the party has ended for someone." Michael looked up confused by Calum's sudden comment. He was still sipping on the straw in his drink and had his eyebrows lifted but when Calum nodded down at his shoulder he looked down. It had barely been after midnight but seeing you completely snoozed off on his shoulder was not something he had expected already. "She did mention she was tired earlier. I just expected it was a bad excuse." He mumbled and moved some hair away from your sleeping face. There was no doubt he didn't want to wake you up now, he loved the feeling of having you this close without the awkwardness. "Dude, you're blushing." Calum grinned and shook his head, taking sip of his beer when Michael hid his cheeks.

Ashton:

It wasn't even supposed to happen, you weren't even that tired. You had been jumping around with energy but less than minutes after you had snoozed off. Completely. You had been talking and talking, listening to what he was humming about because the floor was scattered with papers with lyrics. You had been the one to suggest you wanted to help but now you weren't there for much but almost drooling on his lap. He had also taken notice but decided just to let you rest. Deep down he didn't care what you were doing as long as you were together. He loved when you talked but he also loved the comfortable silence you shared. Just like this one. So he let you sleep, mumble a few words here and there and simply just making his heart flutter just by your presence.