#110: You Style His Hair

Author's Note:

 Heeeeeey! So I'm back home from Spain which is pretty nice. It was actually fucking cold tbh, I've never experienced sleeping in a hoodie just to survive the night on vacation before. Anyways I apologize for not uploading for a week, here's a thing to brighten your day :-) x  

Luke:

"I don't think I've seen you have such a concentrated face like this before." You looked away from focusing on his hair to quiver one eyebrow and took the bobby pin out of your mouth. He was having a bit of a teasing expression on his face, one you didn't like when you were in such a hurry and you needed to be done before you had to leave. You weren't even finished with your own hair before he had begged for your help. "It's because it has grown this long. Before with the quiff I could finish it with some hair spray in less than seconds." You felt his arms slip around your waist and pulled him down on his lap. It was like he had either forgotten you were in a hurry or just didn't care about it. "Are you complaining? Because I know the longer it is the more you can tuck at it." The way Luke was wiggling his eyebrows made you roll your hair and a little too harshly pressed he bobby pin into his hair to keep it in place. "I'm sorry honey. Was I a little too rough?" You asked when he yelped out in reaction. He rolled his eyes by your words but it ended up in both of you smiling. It wasn't helping on the rush you had but you could get everywhere with pure laughter and calm each other down to know that you would make it eventually.

Calum:

"You know the curls are coming right back once my hair dries?" He was looking up at you with a funky smile on his face. The concentration you had on your face was so funny to watch he thought you were the cutest. It was out of boredom you sat with a comb running it through what had become his long dark curls that were completely wet from his shower. His head was pressed on the pillow and you were half sitting up half leaning on top of his bare warm chest. "It doesn't matter it's so fun to do, look." You encouraged and nodded for him to look into the mirrors that were by his side of the bed where you kept all your clothes. His hair had been straighten out completely and you had also divided his hair in the middle. "Oh my god I look like a member of the backstreet Boys back in 1997." You laughed quietly by his words and continued to comb his hair while looking into the mirror. "You really do." You hummed and looked away from the mirror to continue caress his hair with the comb. No matter many different weird ways you styled it he didn't complain and he didn't say anything to it. It was so comfortable and the feeling of his scalp being massaged was so relaxing he just enjoyed gazing up at your expression with a small smile on his face.

Michael:

"Maybe we could do something like this? Almost like the old emo fringe? It has gotten so long I think I can pull it off just like I did when I was 16." The suggestions were endless but not really something that seemed satisfying to your ears. Taking a break from work and almost completely stopping coloring his hair for a while meant it could grow as long as he wanted it to be. But as longer as it grew the harder it was for him to control without having to wear a beanie or a cap with all the strands of his hair sticking to every direction possible. "Or maybe we can pull it into a man bun and I can pretend to be Luke for the evening." Your eyes widened by his words and you were quick to shake your head in disagreement. "I'd say I would prefer the fringe over the man bun." You leaned over to grab your brush and sprayed a bit of hairspray in hope of the hair staying in place. "What's wrong with the man bun?" He laughed but you were both aware you shared the same opinion. When thinking about it the only one who seemed to pull off a man bun would be Ashton. "We could also curl it I've got a curling iron-" "No I've only allowed you to do that once and it stays that way." You giggled quietly by his words and leaned down to press a soft kiss to his cheek.

Ashton:

"Ow, Y/N! I told you not to burn my ear!" "I'm not doing anything." You almost yelled in the same tone as his, your voices were echoing together in the otherwise large bathroom. He leaned forward to look carefully in the mirror, he was so sure that a small red mark was going to be formed by you barely touching his ear with the straightener like a feather. "You told me to do this and help out so please if you could just sit still." "I am sitting still but of course I move when you're about to burn off my flesh!" You stopped in track and let go of his hair to glare at him in the reflection. The arguments had been going on since you started this, he deeply regretted asking you to try straighten out his hair for the gala you were attending tonight. "I do this perfectly on myself." You stated like it wasn't obvious, you had done it before you started on him. "Yes but if I would have known how clumsy you are with it I would never have asked you in the first place." His hand came up wanting to take the straightener of your hand but instead he ended up burning two of his fingers. "You were saying?" You asked with a hand placed on the hip, watching him shake his hands repeatedly trying to get the burning sensation away, "Fine. No more complains. As long as I don't get more burns."