#66: Play Fights

Luke:

"This is not fair!" Your giggles were loud in the bedroom and clearly not showing the seriousness you were trying to express. "You're at least twice the size of me!" His eyes widened in fake surprise by your words, continuing to keeping you down against the mattress and playfully mimicked your words. "Now that wasn't so polite to say Y/N." You rolled your eyes by his words and tried to wiggle out of his grip again, feeling how the sheets were cold beneath you. "Say the magic word." He almost sang, feeling you wiggling again but he wouldn't bug until he heard what he wanted to hear. "Luke is a giant ass." Your cheeks were hurting so much from your sassy comment, eyes widening when he reacted immediately by rolling you around on the bed. "Wrong word." He whispered, nose bumping against yours and pressed his lips briefly against yours.

Calum:

"Oh my god that did not just happen." He moaned loudly, holding his hand on top of his head and rubbed the tender spot. You were both surprised but still tried to hold in the giggles because even if he was suddenly in pain the moment was too amusing not to laugh. "What happened?" Michael questioned from the bunk below, having been listening to your play fight since you all went to bed in the bunks. "Calum finally got what he deserved for filling the whole space." You replied still looking at Calum, sticking your tongue at him when his jaw fell and wrapped his arms around yours. "It's your fault if I end up with a giant bump on the head, you're a dangerous woman." He mumbled against your neck, making sure to hold you extra down in case you would do something again with a smile.

Michael:

"Watch out for the nuts!" "I'm not any near your nuts!" You yelled back to match his tone, laughing all over your face and saw how he was struggling to get up. You were sitting on top of his chest with your bum firmly pressed against his stomach, hands intertwined but not in the innocent way. He was struggling to get up and wiggling his arms but no matter what he didn't seem to get anywhere. "I was joking when you said you were weak okay, just oh my god I think I am close to peeing my pants you're sitting on my bladder?" A challenge smile came to your face by his words and you slowly grinded down on him to see the reaction. "Y/N I said no!" He tried to stay serious but were still smiling all over his face, grabbing your hips to try not make him pee on the bed.

Ashton:

"We will end up ruining the kitchen if we continue like this!" He yelled almost out of breath, jumping over the chair you had just knocked down to slow down his speed and you looked over your shoulder in case he was right behind you. "Well you can just give up then." You laughed, knocking down another chair during the process and ran around the dinner table once again. Nobody knew why but you had been doing this the past fifteen minutes, the both of you being completely out of breath but none of you wanted to stop. "No!" You whined when he took another turn and finally had you in his arms, squeezing you tight and swung you around. You were laughing trying to bite down on his arm but with Ashton's strength it was kind of hard. "This isn't fair you have longer legs than I do!"