#117: You Cuddle In The Morning

Author's Note:

This is just like omg the best feeling ever... I've heard so many people complain and such about sleeping with their partners close through the whole night can be so irritating but I love it so much. The feeling of being so close to someone is like the most peaceful feeling ever and especially in the morning... It's just so nice! 

Luke:

"Oh my god..." It was the vibrations through his body and the sound of his moaning voice that woke you up. You fluttered your eyes open to feel movements from your behind, he was getting eager. "What's wrong?" You asked and blew a piece of hair away from your face. His arms were wrapped around you close, his chest heaving up and down from the back of your head. The constant movements definitely woke you up from your tired state. "The sun is right in my eyes." He tried to blink away the annoying feeling, but it just wouldn't seem to work. Looking up by his comment you couldn't help but giggle just a little bit. Being in your position it was much easier to sleep without having to worry about anything. You could just block it out by turning around and burying your face into his warm chest. "That's fun because I'm not having the same troubles." You knew it was a sneaky comment and he looked down at you with wide eyes as much as he could. "You're lucky you're cute in the morning, you know?" He asked and leaned his head back, shutting his eyes completely because he was too comfortable to let go just yet.

Calum:

"You're so warm oh my god." You mumbled and snuggled closer to his chest if it was even possible. Calum chuckled lightly by your comment, it wasn't the first time it was being said. It was almost his significant thing. "Well you were the one complaining about the cold even though the sun is high outside and we're in Sydney." He mumbled back, looking towards the curtains streaming in warm honey colors. "I was. Very cold. I think I still am." You made a fake shiver just to act it out just a bit. He rolled his eyes by your lame way of just trying to get him to hold you closer but it worked. It was the best way to start out the morning and truth being spoken you didn't want to leave for anything. "You could actually say we match. You're cold and I'm hot. It's like we're soulmates." He commented, trying to hold in the laugh from not cracking up. He just heard how ridiiclous it sounded. "You're so romantic in the morning I must admit." You mumbled and leaned down to kiss him on the hand that was resting casually on the top of your chest.

Michael:

"You know even in your sleep you react like this." He commented and seconds later you started to wiggle by the kiss that was pressed onto your neck. "That's because it tickles." You mumbled into the sheets, feeling that your cheeks were already going red from the morning. "Yeah it's fun to see. I've been doing it for the past hour trying to see if I could wake you up." He admitted and leaned down to give you just one more. "Michael..." You almost wanted to groan, both because it still tickled and because he had actually woken up you. It wasn't more than 9 A.M and that was early for a Saturday morning. "What..." He mumbled, pulling you closer if it was even possible. "I've just been missing you." Rolling your eyes by his charming self you turned around on the mattress and looked up at him with tired eyes. "Did you know it's possible to miss someone even in your sleep?" "No I haven't heard of that yet." You mumbled a bit impressed, watching how the bright smile on his face turned even bigger. "I think it's always possible when it's you." He whispered and gave you a well deserved morning kiss.

Ashton:

"I have to get up in like... Less than ten minutes. This sucks." You said sadly, trying to utter best to feel uncomfortable because that way it was easier to get up but it didn't. There was just something about the whole situation that was perfect. Ashton's chest was soft and warm, the sheets around you were just the same and you were laying in a nice position without a dead arm or side. You could look up at him when you wanted to and he could kiss you in the forehead when it pleased him. None of you wanted to get out already. "What sucks even more is that I have a day off for once. I don't have to be anywhere but here waiting for you to come back again." He mumbled, dragging you right down when you tried to stand up. "Ashton..." You giggled, looking down at him to see him shutting his eyes. "I need to find my panties." He fluttered his eyes by your comment and within seconds he had found them under the bed sheets. But when he threw them towards the other end of the room you were forced right back to his chest. "They are too far away for now. Let's just stay here."