#64: Your Nickname For Him

A/N: This is another one of the easiest preferences to write but it's also like one of the mandatory ones that you need on your masterlist if you're a preferences writer so wooh, you can read the reversed one on the chapter before! OH and yea if you have any ideas for some smutty preferences please do spam me in the comment section below :*

Luke:

Lukey. It almost reminded of his name and it was only used when you would whine at him for doing something rather annoying. He always knew that once you said that you wouldn't be able to negotiate with. His name was already shortened down as it was so it was always difficult to find something to come up with, and when he constantly called you princess you felt obliged to also call him prince. But it felt weird and it was much easier to add the 'y' to his name, giving it a bit of definition and much easier to yell.

Calum:

Cal Pal. It was only to be annoying, and it definitely worked. Even after so many years from when they published the Don't Stop video, you had stuck to the nickname Cal Pal. It was only at times where he would be really annoying or stubborn that you would add the pal, knowing the reaction you would get from him and it would always be worth it. The fans loved it and constantly used it, and you highly agreed with them. It was both a hilarious and funny nickname for him that always seemed to bring back old memories.

Michael:

Master Mike. Okay to be honest, everyone could tell that it wasn't you who had come up with that. Michael was the genius behind his own invented nickname, and he would always scold at you when you would only call him Mike without having the first part that gave the nickname all the personality it had. It was ridiculous there was no doubt and every time you said it, you cringed. But it was also fun because the excitement in his eyes and the smirk growing on his face when you said it couldn't compare to anything else.

Ashton:

Ash. Yes, it was just the shortened version but it was also the only thing he seemed to react to. You had tried with sweetheart, occasionally pretty boy when you tried to be fun or watched him style his hair in the mirror. It was the thing that fit him the best because when constantly being around people using different names, his only seemed to be the best one to use. You liked how it was short and in one vowel, it made him react immediately and every time you would say it a huge smile would come to his face in reaction.