#35: He Plays With Your Hair

Luke:

"You know, I could become a professional braider one day." He hummed lightly, voice raspy as the morning sun was streaming in through the white curtains. A soft sigh came from you in respond, squeezing your eyes open by the bright loud and from the tiredness still lingering in you. His nose was scrunched up, eyes so focused on the little strand of hair he had loosely played with since waking up, showed the skill he had built up for weeks now. "As long as you find it amusing..." You mumbled against his bare warm chest, placing a soft kiss and feeling him shutter beneath your touch for a short moment. It had become a habit of his that he sometimes didn't have control over, grabbing your hair and twisting it around his finger as some sort of entertainment. At first it was weird but after getting used to it you loved the relaxing feeling of his fingers running through your locks and somehow calming you down. And when being introduced to braids, he was becoming eager to be better, every time he tried he made sure to either Instagram or snapchat it to show his improvement with a very satisfied smile on his lips.

Calum:

It had become a habit of his that he was so unaware off it was almost cute even if he was completely ruining your Sunday bun. Whether you were sitting at the airport his fingers would always somehow find their way back to your hair, fiddling with it, twirling it around his fingers or simply just nuzzling it. You could easily point it out as something rather annoying because even if it was a messy bun, it was a bun for a reason. But you still couldn't stop smiling because when looking up at him so unaware of what he was doing, you could only giggle. The way his eyes were so focused on the football game in front of you while you were snuggled up in a warm blanket on top of his chest, so peacefully enjoying each other you wouldn't scold at him. It wouldn't be until he could feel you vibrate on his chest in silent chuckles that he would glance down with probably half of the bun ruined by his fingers. His eyes would turn wide but he would always relax again when seeing that you would only smile at him and shaking your head, enjoying the nice feeling of his rough fingers.

Michael:

"Your hair is so soft." He spoke while nuzzling his nose into the strands of locks, one arm wrapped around your shoulder protectively in case of you falling out of the bunk and the other resting right above the shared grey pillow. "It is nothing compared to mine." Looking away from the movie that had been displayed for an hour now you smiled up at him and saw how he was so impressed while twirling a strand between his tattooed finger. "That might be because my addiction to coloring hair back in 2014 wasn't as big as yours." The statement was factual but he still scoffed as if it was a deep lie. "Besides, I use a very good conditioner." You added and turned your attention back to the movie. "I'm aware," He grinned and took a strand above his upper lip as a moustache. "I've actually tried it out a few times because I know you've been mentioning it before. But I don't feel like it has the same affection on me." "You've used my conditioner?" You questioned surprised, seeing him smirk all over his face still with your strand of hair between his nose and lips, wiggling his eyebrows teasingly.

Ashton:

You would have imagined that Ashton would have been better when doing hair as he had had a good amount himself once. But it was like everything went wrong the second he wasn't supposed to put his own hair into a small ponytail or a bun/braid. You just knew the second he would pull out the elastic band from your hair that he was going in for a project that he couldn't finish. It always ended up in the braid because he was so competitive with himself that he wanted to do his best. When asking what you thought of it you always had a crooked smile, telling him that it was okay for beginners and at least he tried. "You know I'm never gonna be as good as Luke." He sighed probably more to himself than you, settling with nuzzling his fingers through the strands instead. "That's okay." You grinned, closing your eyes by the wonderful feeling of being nuzzled and he was so careful. Sometimes he would panic when your hair would knot around his finger, trying his best to pull out the small bundle of hair without hurting you, always making sure to place a soft kiss to your forehead in apology.