#50: You Sleep At His Place For The First Time

Luke:

"You think it's gonna clear up?" You questioned while hovering over your shoulders, torn between leaning down completely and putting them on or just stopping already. Your jacket was half thrown over your shoulder and pulled into one of your arms, resting against your waist and you looked up at hear him say a few mumbles. "It doesn't look like it." He mumbled, hands holding onto the curtain so he could look outside at the storm that never seemed to have an ending. You sighed softly and left your shoes to head towards him, wanting to look outside as well but that was when the electricity went out completely, leaving you in darkness. "You've got to be kidding me." You commented with wide eyes, having to adjust to the sudden light change and watched as Luke used his phone for a flashlight. A huge sigh came from your lips when you fell back to his couch, eyeing him find a package of matches and lit some candles around his coffee table. "What do you want me to do?" You questioned when he sat back, hand coming up to run through his hair and the other grabbing yours gently. "You know what I want to do?" He answered the question with a question and you furrowed your eyebrows. "I want to go upstairs, lit a few more candles and find another sheet from my closet. I want to go find my favourite shirt and put it on you, find some sappy movies on my Netflix Account on my laptop and afterwards fill a tray with candy. I want to go to bed tonight thinking that I can both kiss you goodnight but also kiss you good morning. I want to wake up to your messy bed hair and beautiful face knowing that the day will start out great no matter what because you're there beside you." The more he explained, the more he was smiling and it was making your stomach erupt with butterflies. "What are you saying, Luke?" You questioned, already knowing what he was going to say. He sighed softly by your words and pulled you into his side, kissing your forehead gently. "Would you please stay the night with me? Both because of the storm but also because I feel like we're ready to take that next step in our relationship." He somehow felt nervous with asking, looking down at you with hopeful eyes and it seemed to ease up when you smiled all over your face and giggled. "Sounds really nice." You hummed, giggling again when he had you pinned down on the couch, his lips finding yours for a brief kiss. "Looks like we've got all night then."

Calum:

"If we continue like this you'll end up falling asleep." You hummed against his cheek, eyes looking up at him lovingly and saw his he fluttered his eyes open. "No, no I'm awake, don't worry." He commented in a raspy voice, eyes glancing towards the TV screen in front of his bed and confusion hit his face. He definitely hadn't remembered this part of the movie and it was totally spoiling that he had been half asleep since putting it on. "I was just resting my eyes for a short minute. Or twenty." The last part was said in a mumble and you giggled lightly by his words, sitting up from his bed and stroke your arms. "No, no don't go." He whined when your feet touched the carpet, peeking one eye open by you looking over your shoulder. "I have to get back, the last bus drives within 15 minutes and I have to walk as well." "Take the first that goes tomorrow morning." He mumbled into the pillow without hesitation but you shook your head disagreeing and giggled. Moving down to grab your sweater and wanting to pull it over your shoulders you were quickly prevented by Calum wrapping his arms around you and pulling you back to the bed. You knew the act was only for fun, he never wanted you to leave but somehow this time you couldn't even pry his arms off you. "Calum I have to go." "Stay." It was like silence fell upon the bedroom, you couldn't even hear the sounds coming from the movie playing in the background. "Stay here for the night." His tone was soft, rubbed his tired eyes and sat up on the bed. "It will be easier and I'll drive you home tomorrow if you want that." "But I don't have anything to sleep in." You didn't say it to make an excuse, it was the first thing that came to your mind when he said the word stay. He only smiled softly, removed the sheets from his body and walked over to his dresser. You sat with a curious expression and watched him, a smile coming to his face when he fished out a t-shirt of his. "Think I can convince you now." A small blush came to your lips when he threw it towards you and crossed his arms. "I'll go change then." You grinned, taking the shirt in his hand and stood up from the bed. The smile on his face couldn't compare to anything else, his eyes watching you as you headed past him to get outside but not before he grabbed you by the arm and kissed you. "Thank you. Little spoon position has been clarified as taken."

Michael:

"Look, I even bought these wet cloth so you can remove your makeup." He happily exclaimed when flicking on the lights to his bathroom, walking inside and grabbed a small basket with stuff. "Okay to be honest I didn't really know what kind of brand you prefer so I kind of just bought every kind there was." Your eyes widened in surprise by the at least five different of packages, smiling brightly by his excitement. "You really did plan this out." You smiled, deciding to take a seat on the bathroom counter and watch him grab his toothbrush. He nodded his head in agreement, he had been like this since you arrived and it was contagious. He had been cooking dinner, found a few movies you could watch and also made sure there was an extra pillow on his bed for you. At first he had claimed that his chest was enough but considering he was also the kind of person to move around all the time in his sleep, might as well be better for you to have one as well. Everything had been amazing, but it hadn't been until now you were suddenly feeling uncomfortable. "What?" He was quick to observe, a worried expression on his face. "Did I buy the wrong ones?" "No, no, it's not that." You commented hesitantly, fingers caressing the package. "What then?" He questioned and let go of the toothbrush he had just prepared. A deep sigh came to your lips because you just felt pathetic, you felt that this was ridiculous and you were overreacting. "Mike it's just that uhm-, I've never really shown myself without makeup to a guy... I know it might sound pathetic but it's really a huge problem of mine and I had already prepared myself for this but yeah... Sorry I know I'm weird." A soft smile came to his face by your words and he reached out to take the package and open it. "I will only love you more by seeing how you can show yourself in your weakest moments." Taking out a cloth he moved it up to your cheek and slowly started to clean your face. You hadn't realized you were holding your breath and watched him carefully, admiring the smile that almost couldn't grow bigger. "It shows how committed you are to me, and that literally means the world. No kidding." A blush came to your cheeks by his comforting words, feeling how your stomach erupted with butterflies. "See." He softly said, looking over at the mirror after removing the rest of the makeup from your face. "You're beautiful no matter what. Don't ever forget that. And if not I'm here to remind you."

Ashton:

"You know this is kind of weird." You commented, fiddling with the sheets between your fingers and looked up at him with a smile. "What?" He questioned back in thought, leaned down to grab the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. You watched him carefully as he threw the shirt towards the floor where his pants were also resting, a huge pile of his clothes scattered around. His curls were sticking in every possible direction after running his fingers through it and his tongue was resting between his lips when looking over at you. "That I don't have to leave. That I don't have to worry about anything and that I don't have to literally force you to drive me home at 4 A.M in the morning." He smiled softly by your words, nodding his head agreeing and let his head fall down to his pillow. "That is kind of nice. For once I can do this without having you to whine and complain saying that there isn't time for it." In one swift movement he had pinned you down to the bed with him, thrown the sheets over your bodies and wrapped his arms around you. You giggled softly in reaction into his chest, feeling how he was vibrating and shutting his eyes already pretending to sleep. "I gotta warn you though." You commented and moved your face up to look at him, his chin scratching your forehead. "I might end up knocking you out of the bed, just a heads up if I manage to hit you with my arm." He moved his face down to look at you, noses rubbing together and a smile came to his face. "Well I snore a lot so if I'm disturbing your sleep just shake me or turn me on the side. It's not really something I can control, just a heads up." The last part was said with a wink and he kissed your nose softly before looking up at the ceiling, thinking how nice it actually was to have you here right now without having to worry about anything, there was no rush. Just the silence between you and your noses breathing in and out, feeling each other's hearts pound. "What a perfect couple we are already." You hummed lightly, feeling how his chest vibrated again in giggles and you looked up at him to his lips pressing against your forehead lovingly. There was nothing that had felt safer in life than right there with him and you had to fight a yawn escaping your lips. "Goodnight beautiful." He hummed and closed his eyes with a smile, affecting you. "Goodnight Ashton. Thank you for letting me stay."