#52: The Boys Notice Your Sex Injuries

A/N: Here is the last preference of 2016! Which is pretty insane but also very cool because it's a little different and very amusing. I also had to google sex injuries and trust me these are the vanilla sides of it because hooly crap people can end up with some serious shit! But I want to wish you all a happy new year, here's to 2017!!!!!    

Luke:

"So I told him there was no way in hell I would run naked outside right when the time would strike midnight at-, Woah what the hell happened to your knees, Y/N?" All attention drifted towards you by Michael's sudden exclaim in his otherwise very interesting story time. A deep shade of red blushed on your cheeks by the question, eyes glancing towards Luke unsure for a second, seeing him shake his head. "I uh-, I feel when getting out of the cab to the hotel. It's nothing, just a few burn marks nothing to worry about." You tried to smile, dabbing on it lightly with some cold cloth but inside you were screaming with pain. It hurt like hell and it was the reason why you had taken a look at it in the first place. Wrong day to wear holed skinny jeans that was for sure. "It looks like-, Nooo!" Ashton interrupted himself suddenly with wide eyes, looking over at Luke who was trying his best to sink further into to couch as if it was supposed to make him invisible. Ashton looked back at you with the same stunned expression and a smirk grew on his face. "That's what you were doing at the football field behind the hotel!" Your eyes widened by Ashton's exclaim, feeling how all eyes switched between you and Luke making you awkwardly shift in your seat. "It also explains the grass stains on the back of Luke's white shirt!" If it was possible Luke's face became redder than it already was, his lips parting but no denying came out. "You are so insanely lazy can you never be on top for once?" Michael commented with a laugh to Luke, and you both sunk further down into the couches with embarrassed smiles on your faces.

Calum:

"Oh my god that looks painful." Calum glanced confusedly over his shoulder by Ashton's words, his shirt still resting between his arms and not having taken it off yet. "What?" Was the only thing escaping the kiwi boy's lips, his eyebrows furrowing by the sudden comment because when he looked down at himself there was nothing to see. Ashton let go of his towel to approach him, a hand coming up to touch his shoulders gently and Calum hissed. Turning around in reaction he looked over at the massive mirror crowding the otherwise small changing room, seeing how his back was filled with various scratches, some even having a bit of dry blood. "Looks like someone is doing his job very well it looks like you're dating a cat!" Michael chirped in with a grin, seeing how Calum blushed lightly but regardless smirked a bit. It was a compliment afterwards and he hadn't taken notice of the many marks on his back before now. "What can I say, she likes it." He stopped in track when seeing you come into sight from the doorframe, having your phone up to your ear and hung up. "You have to be on stage in five minutes, John was the one telling me." You smiled, but confusion was written on your face when they all smirked at you. They kept quiet when walking past you towards the door but it didn't help on anything when Michael started to make cat sounds and claw movements with his hands. "What was that about?" You looked up at Calum after they had left the room but he only shook his head with a huge laugh and lightly smacked your bum to get you out of the room and towards the backstage area.

Michael:

"Y/N come on why are you so slow." Luke whined behind you, his lack of patience obvious in his tone and his hands came down to grab your hips and force you forward. A huge squeal came from your lips in reaction, almost dropping the plate in your hand and Luke let go of you completely as if he had stung himself on you. "I barely touched you!" He defended himself, eyes widening when you placed the plate back on the table and took a look at your hip, eyes widening as well when you saw the bruises under the shirt. "What happened to you?" Calum questioned over Luke's shoulders, his eyes looking down at what seemed to be finger prints that had managed to bruise, an embarrassed expression coming to your face. "You and Michael really go at it, huh?" They both looked at each other and winked, not making the situation any better and you rolled your eyes, taking a look at it. It hurt bad even if the bruises were small like Michael's fingers, but you almost couldn't focus on it by the way they were so amused by the whole situation. "You gotta treat your girl a little nicer Mike, look at the poor thing!" Luke commented when Michael coincidentally passed by you with his own plate, a piece of bread in his mouth because of the lack of place. His eyes adverted down to the small injuries as well, a smirk growing beneath the bread and he took it out to move closer to the boys. "She prefers it rough." Your jaw fell in reaction in embracement, your hand coming over to hit him in the arm when he moved away from the smirking boys and walked past you, placing a sweet kiss to your cheek as a pre apology for later.

Ashton:

"Are you kidding me? We had a deal that we would be at the restaurant at six and it's now a quarter over, really?" Luke exclaimed the second you and Ashton rushed into the hotel room, him walking over to the suitcase while you hurried towards the bathroom and shut the door. "I'm sorry, we were caught up with something and forgot about the time." He deeply apologized as he hovered over his clothes and fished out a tie. "You know this is Calum's birthday party and it's supposed to be a surprise! "I know, I know." Ashton replied back and hurried to change his clothes, looking over at Luke apologizing. "If you were me you would understand." He didn't want to explain any further when buttoning up the dress shirt, giving Luke a glance but stopped in track by his expression. "Is that hickeys on your neck?" It caught Michael's attention as well, his attention drifting from his phone to him instead. "Hickeys?" Ashton became quieter, his eyes widening by the reflection in the mirror and he flinched by Michael pressing on the tender bruises. "Well now I totally understand everything." Luke commented with wide eyes and swung his blazer over his shoulder, laughing when a deep blush came to Ashton's cheeks. He hurried towards the door to the bathroom and knocked furiously, "Y/N Y/L/N what the hell have you created on my neck we are supposed to go to a restaurant now!" You had barely opened the door before he heard your giggles, sticking your head out with a mascara in your hand. "I just thought you needed some decoration. You know, just so people can so you're taken. Besides they match up with your blushing cheeks." You laughed, hurrying back into the bathroom by his reaction and the boys chuckling faint in the background.

;