#18: He Catches One Of The Boys Checking You Out

Luke:

It was a smack in the chest that finally seemed to catch Calum's attention, his eyes blinking a few times suddenly having to adjust to another perspective. "Dude." Luke grumbled, his voice trying to be quite but the way his eyes were starting to burn with fire told otherwise. "What?" Calum questioned back innocently, not catching up with what was going on until his eyes landed back on you for yet another stare. "You're checking her out!" Luke fumed, "So?" "So?" Luke repeated his words with raised eyebrows, clearly wanting to smack Calum in the face but he knew he couldn't. The way he was looking at you made him angry, not because he was the jealous type of person but clearly Calum didn't show his respect. "She looks good in a dress." He mumbled afterwards in a quiet voice while glancing back at Luke, the honesty in his eyes making Luke confused to how to react. Reaching forward to grab the bowl of popcorn that was resting in front of them on the table he did the most logical thing he could. Smacking the bowl on top of Calum's head in reversed position left the boy's eyes wide, popcorn falling everywhere but at least it got him to stop checking you out from distance.

Calum:

"Oh my god!" You exclaimed shocked, holding the towel closer to your body, a rush of surprise going through your body but it couldn't almost compare to the expression on Michael's face. "Fuck, I'm sorry I didn't expect you to be here." He mumbled awkwardly, leaning against the rack with towels while trying to avoid looking at you, his eyes fixed on the floor. "I'm actually the one who should be sorry." You giggled slightly and removed a strand of wet hair behind your ear. "Calum was the one suggesting I could use the shower here while you were at soundcheck. But I assume it is over now." Michael nodded his head while scratching his neck nervously, "Yes a short shower, Y/N!" Calum scolded and came into sigh, his teeth digging into his bottom lip. "Not with Michael coming in here all of the sudden. Wait are you checking her out?" Calum suddenly questioned, making Michael's eyes turn wide again by being caught. "No, no god no." He mumbled confused, turned around and knocked almost all the towels down to the wet tiles. Grabbing a towel he threw it over his head and hurried out of the dressing room, not wanting to deal with Calum.

Michael:

"Woah, sorry. Were you here?" He commented sarcastically while knocking himself into Ashton's shoulder, his eyes innocent but his attitude showed the complete opposite. "What?" Ashton questioned confused, barely registering his push but it was still enough for him to glance away from you or just a short moment. "She looks great, right?" He questioned and swung an arm around Ashton's shoulders. "I mean, I was the one buying that dress so I knew she would be looking fucking fantastic in it." Ashton's looked away from you nervously, his mouth turning dry and not really knowing what to reply besides blushing a deep shade of red. "Yeah, she looks really great." He managed to get out, ruffling his curly locks away from his face. "I can tell by the way you're looking at her." He hummed with a smirk growing on his face, enjoying how uncomfortable Ashton was getting by the way Michael made it so obvious that he had caught him in the act of checking you out. "But remember this bro," He lowered his voice and moved his mouth closer to his hear. "Mine."

Ashton:

He wasn't even supposed to do it because truly he never thought of you that way. But whether it was the fact that he had never actually seen you in a bikini or just the fact that he was a confused mess Luke didn't know, but he was staring and more than normally. "Dude, are you drooling?" Ashton blurted all of the sudden, sitting next to him on one of the beach chairs. "What?" Luke exclaimed back confused, clearly haven't realized what he had been sitting and doing for the past minute. "No." He scoffed by himself and tried to hide the fact that drool was pooling around the corner of his mouth. But when his eyes adverted back to what seemed like staring at your ass, Ashton knew what was up. "You're checking my girl out, huh?" He asked with a hint of jealousy and stood up from his chair, not even wanting confirmation from Luke. Heck he didn't even give him some time to come back to earth or explain himself before Ashton headed towards you. He glanced back at Luke or a short moment before smacking your ass, letting the hand rest there with a satisfied smile by Luke's' blushing cheeks.