#77: "Your Smile Is My Only Weakness..."

A/N: What kind of preferences do you like? Short ones, long ones, passionate ones or ones with more than just one part? I'm trying to mix it up so it's not always the same and I'd love for your opinions x

 Luke:

If it was possible your whole face would have turned red by his words. He knew just exactly well what he had done, a smile growing on his face by your reaction. It was so pure and innocent he had to bite down on his lip because that was just how cute you were. You looked down at your sheets and pulled them up to your face to hide your blushing cheeks, watching him lean forward and press a kiss. "See," He commented when you smiled again, "That the thing that's gotten me completely wrapped around your finger."

Calum:

"You're drunk." You stated, not in a way that he was being annoying but in a way that was so shy you had to look down at your feet. He looked at you almost in disbelief and placed the beer down onto the dresser next to you to caress your cheeks with his hands softly. "That doesn't matter. You've got me wiggling in the knees just by doing that." His thumb came down to your lips where a smile was spreading once again by his words, he chuckled quietly. "You gotta stop it." He whispered and leaned down to connect your lips.

Michael:

"...No matter where I go, it seems to be the only thing keeping me alive." Your eyes widened by his words but that didn't prevent you from still having the smile on your face, spreading by the way he was walking closer to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to swing you around, the rain behind you completely faint and forgotten. "Isn't that a bit of an understatement?" You mumbled but he was quick to shake his head in agreement and smiled himself. "No. Not with that smile of yours."

Ashton:

"...You could literally tell me to kill someone and I would do it. That's how much control you have over me." His fingers dug into your hips and he kept you as close to his chest as he could possibly do. He was having his forehead against yours and licked his lips carefully. "Just by that little powerful thing of yours. I'm completely lost." It was out of reaction that you smiled just to see his reaction. He bit down on his lips and placed his lips on top of yours passionately. "I'm lost without you by my side."