#95: He Catches You Checking Out One Of The Boys

Luke:

"You'd like some coffee?" You questioned even though you had no idea how the machine was working. You had been standing in front of it for ten minutes now trying to make it work, you had filled it with fresh pressed beans and water but nothing seemed to happen. "Of course." He replied and plugged in the machine so it was ready to start, looking over at you with a teasing smile by your lack of skills to make it work. "You know I'm gonna blame the weather, the sun has barely shined yet." You mumbled and placed the on button you had been almost harassing by pressing on it so many times. The sound of coffee being mixed was sweet music to your eyes and you looked over your shoulder when Calum showed into the kitchen as well. "Morning." His voice was raspy and because of his hangover he wasn't wearing anything else but his brief boxers. You stood for a second trying to sink in what was happening and when he stood beside you he smiled softly and coughed away the raspy morning voice he had. "There's definitely too much to see." Luke suddenly commented from your behind and with one swift movement he placed his hands in front of your eyes, starting to back you away from Calum and the coffee machine. "I see you be looking at him." He whispered in your ear. "I wasn't looking." You couldn't avoid the giggle, holding your hands on top of his.

Calum:

"And to that I replied-, Y/N are you even listening to what I have to say?" You froze out of your spot once Calum suddenly started to wave a hand in front of your face, trying to see if he could get some sort of reaction. He had been talking about an incident this morning at the reception to the hotel you were currently staying at, something he thought was very interesting but you were barely listening. You stood with your towel wrapped around you, the wind was cold but with Calum's secure arm around you, you weren't freezing. "Is it just me or has Luke really worked out his muscles lately?" You questioned out of the blue, you weren't sure if it was in your mind or out loud but when you saw Calum's reaction you realized it was reality. "Well he has been working out a lot lately but it's nothing compared to me." He quickly removed the t-shirt he was wearing and showed his golden brown skin, an almost desperate expression on his face to grab your attention instead. You looked away from Luke to see Calum flex his muscles more than he usually did, doing everything in his power to impress you. "You know I always have eyes for you only." You giggled and wrapped your arms around him just to prove that you meant it, seeing him give Luke one last glare before he kissed you on the forehead happily.

Michael:

"Y/N could you get me one of the plectrums? I think I lost one." He yelled over the loud music after having searched through his pockets for one but failed. He was sure he had one but after scanning everything he possibly had there was no doubt he had lost it. He furrowed his eyebrows confused when he didn't get a single respond from you, you weren't standing that far away but the sound from Ashton's drumming was filling the whole arena. He was sitting behind the drum kit without a shirt on, sweat drippling down from his flexed biceps. You weren't supposed to stand there and just watch but you were somehow so amazed by how he was looking you couldn't help it. It wasn't always Michael brought you for help but now you realized why. Michael looked down at the amp he was sitting on top that was connected with Ashton's drum kit and with one pull he managed to turn everything off. Ashton didn't take notice at all but by the sudden sound of everything not being so loud you could sense that someone searched for your attention. "Hello." Michael yelled and waved his hand once Ashton's drumming wasn't as loud anymore and finally got your attention. "Boyfriend over here requires love and help." You blinked twice by the sound of his voice, your jaw dropping and a deep blush came to your cheeks but you could tell that he wasn't mad, just being the typical tease.

Ashton:

"How about this one?" Michael questioned and looked over his shoulder to see your reaction. You furrowed your eyebrows and scanned his body, trying to see if everything seemed to match. He had been the one to ask what he should wear for tonight and since you were the only one who seemed to be able to help you stepped up. "Not the jacket. Maybe you should go for leather instead." You gave him one last glance up and down before leaning back in your chair and settled with your opinion. He always looked better when he was in leather especially for shows like these. "Sure thing." He replied and took off his jacket to change it into something else. Meanwhile Ashton came into the room as well with a few clothes to try himself. But with your eyes focused on Michael to make sure that it seemed correct and meanwhile also checking him out in the mirror Ashton furrowed his eyebrows confused. He looked down at his clothes first but then he decided to drop it on the table next to him and took a seat right on top of you. "Oh I'm sorry, blocking the view?" He asked with a hint of jealousy and leaned his face closer to yours. "You're heavy." You answered instead and tried to breath but he seemed determined and didn't want to remove from your lap. "I just thought you needed to look at something prettier." He hummed and kissed your lips for a quick moment.