#36: He Meets Your New Boyfriend

Luke:

"Guys, have you by any chance seen Luke?" It wasn't supposed to come out that desperate but it did. Your eyes were frequently searching around the area for the tall blue eyed lad, mixing between trying to act casual and not showing your deep nervousness. You didn't even understand why you were this nervous, you had broken off on good terms but there was still something that lingered with an uncomfortable feeling. You couldn't walk anywhere around the party without your boyfriend by your side and now that he announced he was going the toilet you were left pretty confused and almost with anxiety. "I think I saw him towards the buffet area with Calum wanting to get a drink." Michael stated and pointed towards the area while scratching his light beard. "Or not." Ashton stated beside him with furrowed eyebrows, nodding his head over your shoulder and your eyes widened when you turned around. "Oh no." You mumbled quickly when seeing Luke walk towards your boyfriend, his eyes seeming to widen by the sudden visit. You could tell just by the way Luke was staring at him while reaching his hand forward that there was an intention behind it. "I'm Luke, Y/N's ex - boyfriend." He smiled by the sight of you coming up to them, the expression on your eyes clearly telling that he should only stay on the term of introduction. "What are you doing?" You almost wanted to whisper it under your breath but by the circumstances it was kind of hard, and you grabbed your boyfriend's hand. "I'm just here to introduce myself to the new one, you know." He gestured towards him with a cheeky smile, a glass of red wine sailing around in his hand. "I think he knows who you are." You responded. "I know," Luke nodded his head agreeing, the alcohol was lingering on his breath. "I'm just making sure that we get a good start from the beginning." He reached his hand forward wanting a hand shake, smiling in satisfaction when your boyfriend accepted it. "Nice shake," He nodded his head impressed as they detached their hands, Luke sipping on his wine before giving the elevator look. You furrowed your eyebrows confused by the way he was staring, giving you once last glance before he decided to leave but no before bumping his shoulder with yours, "If you were a fucking girl."

Calum:

"How come he called Sammy, it's a freaking dog name-," A loud cough came from Calum the second the palm of Ashton's hand connected with his back, making the dark haired boy roam for a few second before looking at him. "Fucking behave." Ashton hissed without looking at him, smiling politely over at you. "I am, I'm just stating the truth." Calum responded back before flashing you a smile, sincerely hoping that you weren't hearing any of their ever so secret conversation. "So, Sammy." Calum announced and gave Ashton a short glare before his eyes adverted back to you. "May I ask you what you do for a living?" Sammy looked down at you unsure before looking back at Calum, adjusting the tie around his neck. "I'm currently a mechanic in my dad's basement in my spare time. Normally I am in college but as it is autumn break I decided to leave campus just for a short moment." Calum nodded his head while listening to what he had to say but he still remained his eyebrows furrowed. "So you live at home?" "I swift between living at home and in my dorm room, yes." Sammy responded and you clenched his hand just to make sure that he knew you were still here and he wasn't supposed to be nervous. "So you don't have a reliable income? What will you do if you and Y/N decide to move in together? Who will be paying the bills?" "Calum." You broke in with serious eyes, wanting him to stop but you knew the second he had had a beer or two, he wouldn't be able to on own will. "What no Y/N, I'm just making sure that you have something to rely on." Calum interrupted you and widened his eyes. "It's not that we plan on moving in together and marrying already." You stated but he still shook his head disagreeing not even Ashton could control him at this point. "But what if you do decide to get married some day?" Shaking your head in disagreement to his words he leaned forward while licking his dry lips. "I need to know whether or not this guy treats you right because when I couldn't give you everything you wanted how will anyone else be able to do it? Because you deserve everything great in the world Y/N, you really fucking do. I'm simply making sure."

Michael:

"Please don't be rude." You begged while walking down the hallway towards the banquet room, looking up at Michael with daring eyes. "When am I being a rude person?" He questioned in disbelief but with a cheeky smile on his face, expecting you to roll your eyes just like you did now. "You're always rude towards people you don't like." "I haven't even met the guy yet!" Michael almost laughed at you but the way you were glaring up at him he knew that he wasn't supposed to be joking. The both of you were pretty much aware that Michael definitely wasn't into your new guy, especially based on the fact that he thought you deserved much better already. It was with your breath hitched in your throat that you opened the door to the dressing room where he was waiting probably just as nervous as Michael was, literally sprinting up from the couch the second you were in sight. "Hey babe." You smiled when he was in your reach but instead of giving you a kiss on the cheek like he always did during greets you were only acknowledged with a half awkward hug until he stood in front of Michael with a nervous expression. "Oliver." Michael grinning, liking the sudden power he had and gave your boyfriend a small pad on the shoulder. "Nice to meet you." He politely said, wanting to reach out to give the hand but Michael only stopped him by taking a step back. "We're not on those terms yet, bud. We'll see in a few days though after a test to see if you actually treat and deserve Y/N like you should." You rolled your eyes deeply by Michael's behavior and gave him a small push in the shoulder, but he didn't take the slightest notice of it. "Uh, okay." Oliver awkwardly responded and started to back away, taking a seat back on the couch with the other boys. "Did you see that!" Michael grinned almost in achievement and looked down at you with wide eyes. "The guy is almost afraid to fucking be around me, this is so fucking great." Rolling your eyes once again you pinched him in the arm and gave him a very serious look to make him understand. "You're such and ass, Mike." You shook your head in disbelief but smiled secretly when he grinned lightly about your insult.

Ashton:

"Are you drunk?" You weren't even supposed to let the question out loud because it was so obvious just by the sight of Ashton that he was completely hammered. The way he was slumping around with a glass of beer in his hand just to get over to you and the way his eyes were so red they could compare to his tie you weren't even in doubt. He was completely gone and your boyfriend gave you an unsure look from beside you. "I'd prefer the term slightly tipsy." He grinned and ran a hand through his curly mess until his eyes landed on your boyfriend as if he hadn't noticed he was there at all. "You must be Brad! It's very nice to meet you!" Either Ashton was very very drunk, so drunk that he didn't even realize who he was talking to or otherwise he was pretending so hard in case of him not wanting to give a bad impression. "Nice to meet you too, Ashton." Brad responded half awkwardly and confused to what was going on, looking down at you unsure once again but you could only shrug your shoulder. "So do tell me! Where did you meet?" Ashton questioned after letting go Brad's hand, leaning his back against the wall behind you. "Please don't." You mumbled under your breath while rolling your eyes, wanting to disappear already but you had promised Ashton that if he managed to find you at the club he would get the opportunity to 'meet the new sunshine in your life'. So far it had been great but the second you had spotted him you knew there was no way out of this. "What, I'm just here to get to know you, I mean, you've been a big part of my life and now he is so might as well get to know each other all of us." He slurred, half of it not making sense and he already knew that what you wished the most was for him to leave you. "Fine, I understand this is a bit awkward." He stated afterwards after thinking for a full minute of silence and he took a look at Brad with a very serious expression. "But let me tell you something Bradley." He leaned forward and lowered his voice, "If you do anything to hurt Y/N in any way I swear to god I will kick that little ass of yours."