#3: You Try To Walk Out During A Fight

Luke:

A huge amount of no's left Luke's lips as his long legs tried to catch up with yours, his eyebrows furrowing and his mind trying to register the quick actions. You rolled your eyes by his constant way of trying to make you stay but you didn't want to listen. Ripping the door open to your house you were met by a shower of rain but in the angry state you didn't care and neither were aware of not wearing shoes. "Stop being so goddamn stubborn!" He exclaimed angrily and stopped you from walking any further out on the porch. Scooping you easily in his arms without caring about your protest he looked down at you with his hair all matted and eyes serious. "You can't just leave Y/N. I won't allow that. I'm sorry okay? Stupid as I was, I am." He pressed his warm lips against your forehead, not caring about the rain or your angry state for the matter.

Calum:

"Where are you going? He asked with wide eyes as you stormed up from your chair and headed towards the exit of the kitchen. "Does it matter to you?" You yelled without looking over your shoulder. "What?" He exclaimed like you were ridiculous and let go of the spoon in his hands and literally through it on top of the counter. "So you're just gonna walk out like that?" "Yes in matter of fact I am." You yelled and your lips parted slightly in anger when he hurried to stand in front of you and blocked your way. "Calum, don't do this now." You warned and pointed a finger at him. "I am so not in a mood for this." "Well I'm not in a mood for you leaving right in the middle of everything." He breathed before he pressed you against the car slightly and peppered your face with kisses.

Michael:

"Y/N, stop!" He exclaimed while hurrying down the stairs, trying to avoid the sweater being thrown towards his face the second you take it off of your body. "Leave me alone, Michael." You exclaimed over your shoulder as you walked through the kitchen and towards the entrance of the house. "You are honestly so great at ruining my mood it's crazy!" "It wasn't my intention okay!" He yelled back as you walked towards the front door but before you could open it he slide himself in between. "Move, Michael." You said through gritted teeth and stared at him with wide eyes. "No." He said simply and lowered his tone before he placed his hands on your cheeks and smashed his lips against yours. It was a mix of rage, anger and sadness overwhelming you at once but by the feeling of your lips everything was gone in one second.

Ashton:

"Honestly you are so unbelievable." The second he sees the tears pricking in your eyes he knows he has gone too far. Turning around on your heel to head towards the door he doesn't hesitate to grab your hand and prevent you from go anywhere, guilt washing over his face. "Ashton let me go." You whined almost in a whimper, looking at him with serious eyes but he shook his head disagreeing and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. "You're not leaving. Not now, okay?" "But I want to." You whimpered against his chest, but didn't give a shot on trying to wiggle yourself out of his arms because even if you were so madly angry at him it couldn't compare to how madly in love you were. "I don't want you to leave okay? I'm sorry for being a dick and I promise that I'll do better okay? Just don't leave, not now."