#67: You Break The Bed

A/N: Okay so this one was a very quick one to post because I'm heading off to work now and I really just wanted to post something for Calum's birthday despite this preference not being about that! Happy birthday to my little nugget, I wish him the best 21st birthday ever! x

Luke:

It was tongues battling for dominance, it was hands tucking on everything they could get in their reach, shirts being scattered on the floor and a small little moan coming from Luke. He had barely gotten the chance to walk in through the door to your house before you had attacked him to the wall, feeling left out after he basically left you without coming this morning. It was a little bit of revenge but also you basically having teased yourself all night and now it was finally time to get that damn release of yours. Of course he wouldn't say no once you had his lips smashed against his and it didn't take him long to rip off his leather jacket and carry you upstairs. Never in your life had you felt this lustful before you couldn't understand where it was coming from. Luke had you almost wrapped around your finger by the touch of his lips, his rough finger tips caressing over your spine as he held you on top of the dresser in your bedroom, giving you a few final kisses before he actually settled for placing you on top of the bed. But with such force when you both landed on top of the bed a loud bang came from below your bed, making you fall down between the sudden crack in the middle. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." Luke groaned loudly, his head falling to the crock of your neck in disbelief.

Calum:

"Honestly once I get rid of my old apartment I'm gonna get a house like this it's massive!" Michael exclaimed loudly as he walked down the hallway towards the bedroom, a bowl of popcorn in his hands. "I mean you even have two chandeliers and look how tall the ceiling is! I bloody love it!" You nodded your head in agreement and heard Calum hum as he opened the door to your bedroom, inviting Michael inside and he wasn't slow on making himself comfortable. Just by the sight of your bed he sprinted towards it in one swift movement, letting his long body land on top of the mattress in a loud thud. In fact the thud was so loud he thought he had cracked a few wooden pieces below the mattress, his eyes widening and popcorn basically flying everywhere. "I swear I'm not that heavy I didn't do anything!" He exclaimed with wide eyes and raised his hands in surrender. You bit down on your lip trying to hide the blush that was spreading on your cheeks and you could feel Calum shift next to you. "Actually you weren't the one breaking it. It happened last night." Michael furrowed his eyebrows confused by Calum's explanation, trying to solve everything in his head. He looked down at the mess of popcorn before he suddenly smirked all over his face, letting you prepare for an embarrassing comment to come. "You dirty little fuckers oh my god I can't believe this!"

Michael:

"I am Master Mike and you're my peasant, please obey to all my requests and none of your loved ones will get hurt!" He practically yelled from standing on the top of the mattress, watching you with an amused smile on your face. "How many drinks did you get at the bar again?" You questioned and headed towards him, reaching one hand out for him to take and get down from the bed. "Master Mike doesn't touch peasants!" He laughed, giving your hand a light smack and lifted his nose in the air. You rolled your eyes by his ridiculous drunk talk, reaching out for his hand again and this time you got it. "No please don't touch me I don't touch the door." He said and faked his accent, laughing by your reaction but still wasn't willingly to get down. "You're gonna break it if you continue like this." You warned, watching him shake his head in disagreement and started to hop. "It never breaks this bed is my soul if it breaks I will lose myself-," He paused in track by the sudden loud sound of a crack coming from beneath the bed, his face completely shocked and stopped in track from jumping. Your hand came up to your mouth just to cover your face expression because he sincerely looked hurt about what he had done. "Master Mike I think you just hurt the thing that you loved the most in your life. You owe us a new bed honey."

Ashton:

If there was something that was way better than slow morning sex, it would be rough quickies before Ashton would go to work. You had no idea why you had started this sudden routine but the past few days you had decided to sleep naked, and that allowed Ashton to slip inside easily after every time he had groggily turned off his morning alarm at 6 A.M. You were never the one to wake up early but to wake up to something like this was rather pleasing. Ashton always had to be in a hurry so there was never any mercy to it, letting himself pounding into you in such a speed you were amazed he hadn't come yet. You were tucking onto his curls with soft moans coming from your lips, still not fully awake from your deep night of sleep but the more he got into speed the more you woke up. He had such a good pace he knew I would be seconds from now that he would fill up the condom, letting him chase his orgasm but with one particular harsh thrust it was as if time froze and he heard a loud crash come from beneath you. It made him fall on top of you unwillingly, a huge huff coming from you in reaction and looked up at him with wide eyes. "Well," He mumbled in thought after realizing what had happened, "I think that was the answer to 'we're definitely too rough now'".