#93: "I Never Lied About How I Felt About You..."

Luke:

"But that has changed? Hasn't it?" You had been silent since he came into the bedroom, you barely flicked a muscle. You didn't want to look at him, you just wanted to be alone but he didn't seem to respect that. You didn't even react when he gently sat on the bed and tucked under the sheets. "No. I'd never lie to you. No matter how much you hate me that's one thing I can't. You just have to understand that and let me in." He explained ever so softly, his hand coming up to touch your arm just to get a little react. But nothing. "I won't." You whispered and cuddled the pillow closer to hide the tears. "Not now."

Calum:

"Past tense. How nice." You commented lowly from the end of the kitchen counter, eyes lowered to the ground and your lips in a straight line. You didn't know what else to say but you could feel your temper boil by every second passing by. "Y/N I know this is messed up but please hear me out." Your head shut up by his words, the plead was in his brown eyes but you didn't give in. "No Calum, I'm fine." You threw your jacket over your shoulder and headed towards the door in anger. "And you know what that means so no, don't try to follow me." You opened the door, "I want to be alone."

Michael:

"... And you don't even believe what I say... Great." He shook his head in disbelief and ran a hand through his hair in frustration. He couldn't believe it but yet again, he wasn't shocked by your lack of trust. "You've lied so many times before why I am supposed to trust you now? After everything we've been through." You blinked away the tears in your eyes, you didn't want to show him the weak side. The thing he easily could wrap his arms around. "Because this is the most real thing I've ever tried in my life before." He leaned down to gently lift up your chin, "And I mean it."

Ashton:

"You never told me?!" You exclaimed loudly, looking over at him in disbelief. "You might have spoiled something when you were drunk but I always shrugged it behind because I didn't want to believe that it was real." He looked down at his feet in shame, his teeth digging onto his bottom lip. "It was real. You have no idea how long I waited for you to realize what was going on." Your mouth opened but there was nothing to say, at all. Your mind was completely erased, you couldn't think of anything. "I uh-, I have to leave." You mumbled under your breath and turned around before he could get the chance to say anything to his defense.