#86: Spring Weather

Luke:

"Here." He gently said and carefully placed his hoodie over your shoulders. You giggled softly by his kindness, the sun streaming into your face and made your eyes squeeze to see his smiling one. "I know it's warmer than other days but I still want to make sure you're not cold." His hand came down to caress your cheek after pulling the hoodie away from your face and you nodded your head in agreement. Walking out in the weather without a jacket was a mistake but the sun was so warm you couldn't help it. You wanted a walk right in the second, you wanted to see the flowers start to blossom and he agreed to tag along. The weather was perfect just for hoodies and he didn't seem to mind walking in a t-shirt. If he was in fact freezing you would just walk where the sun was or wrap your arms around him to create heat.

Calum:

"See. Told you it would be perfect for today." You looked up from your book by his words, seeing him flash you a smile before his eyes adverted back to his own. Your legs were tangled between each other on the not so large white bench placed on the porch of your backyard, the wind a little bit cold but you had a blanket to share. The sun was what made everything worth it and to add that birds had been singing all morning this was the perfect moment to sit outside and finally have a good amount of book reading. It was moments like these you loved with him, where you could just explore the world of reading without saying anything. Occasionally he would smile towards your direction or gave you a little nudge with his knee just to show that he was happy to be there and he was happy to be with you.

Michael:

"Shit Y/N look! It's snowdrops!" He excitedly said once passing by a huge amount of them in the park, it wasn't many but it was enough to catch the eye. You looked up at him to see his excited face and when he let go of your intertwined hands to hurry towards them you sighed carefully. He was hovering over the flowers and took a look around to make sure nobody was watching, he didn't want to get caught but he also really wanted to pluck one. Hurrying back with his long legs once he had taken one from the grass you laughed quietly by his sweet gesture and watched him stop in front of you breathless. "Thought this would suit your hair." He smiled gently and placed it on the top of your ear between your hair, his hand coming down to caress your cheek afterwards with a warm smile.

Ashton:

"Oh my god..." He almost moaned by the large strike of sun that was streaming in through the blinds from the windows, feeling his eyes squeeze open by the warm feeling. "I'm not sure if I should feel blessed or annoyed." You moved around to look at him from your side of the bed, he was after all the one resting closest to the windows. The sun was warm on your face when you leaned over to rest on his chest and you sighed softly. "You should feel blessed. It's been a while since the weather has been this great." Folding the sheets around your body you stood up from the bed to open the door to the balcony door. He followed you along and leaned his chin on your shoulder, feeling the lukewarm wind come inside along with the sun becoming brighter by the closer sight. How lovely.