Leaked

You sat on the couch trying to block out everything around you, focused only on your phone screen. Your notifications tab on Twitter was blowing up, all because of one picture. One damn picture that was never meant for anyone other than you and Demi to see.
Hearing the front door open, you glance up and see your girlfriend walking in. Her cheerful smile let you know that her interview went well, but you knew that what you were about to show her would completely ruin her day.
"Babe what's wrong?" she asked, concerned when she saw the look on your face.
Instead of answering you just tossed her your phone, which she barely caught. All color drained from her face when she saw the picture that everyone was tweeting.
"Y/N...how did they get this?"
"You tell me, YOU took it on YOUR phone" you snapped, frustrated at how this could have happened.
She handed your phone back, and you couldn't help but look at the picture again. It had been taken during an incredibly intimate moment, and Demi had pulled her phone out and begged you to let her take a picture. You had eventually given in once you realized that she wouldn't continue if you didn't.
You should've known this would happen. With Demi being more popular than she's ever been, people were desperate to bring her down.
"Look, I swear I didn't send it to anyone" Demi said firmly.
"I know," you sighed, "I just don't understand how it got out."
Demi began chewing on her bottom lip, her signature of deep thought. You took the opportunity to begin blocking anyone who tagged you in the picture. It disgusted you to see what people were saying about it. The picture was mainly of you, with Demi's head down by your breasts, her tongue swirling around your nipple. You knew you should've said no.
"How are you so calm?" you asked Demi, noticing that she clearly wasn't panicking as much as you.
She simply shrugged, saying "It's not so bad. Give it a week and people will be obsessing over something else."
You couldn't believe her nonchalant attitude. "Not a big deal? What the fuck Demi? Maybe you're used to stuff like this because you've been a public figure for such a long time, but I'm not! I'm not, people only pay attention to me because I'm dating you! I'm just a normal person, and now EVERYONE is seeing parts of me that they NEVER should've seen..." you seethed.
Demi was clearly shocked by your outburst, but she was not at a loss for words. "You're right," she reasoned, "I have had pictures leak before. And I know you're not used to all the attention. I didn't leak it babe, I swear. But it is my fault, I shouldn't have taken the picture knowing my phone could be hacked."
You relaxed slightly when she placed a gentle hand on your arm, letting out a breath that you didn't know was being held. You put your phone down, deciding that it wasn't helping the situation to keep looking at Twitter.
"I sent a text to my publicist. She already saw the picture and is doing her best to find out who leaked it. It'll be alright Y/N" Demi said, looking into your eyes.
You wanted to believe her, you really did. But with this being your first "scandal", you didn't see how this could possible be okay.
"How can you say that?" you questioned.
She pulled you closer to her, wrapping her arms around your waist. She waited for you to rest your head against her shoulder before responding "Because I know it will be. This will all blow over before we know it. As long as we stay positive and don't let what anyone says get to us, we'll come out of this stronger than before."
Smiling at her response, you pressed your lips against her soft ones. The two of you let the kiss linger for a few moments before pulling away, and she quickly grabbed your hand tight in her own.
"We'll get through this together, okay? I promise" she reassured.
"Together" you replied with a smile, leaning in to kiss her again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave requests and if you want, read my Dirty Demi imagines!