Behind the Scenes Pt 4

It had been almost a week since you had last seen Demi, not that you made any effort to go after her. You had tossed the collar to the back of your closet where it would hopefully never be seen again. After the small freakout that you experienced while filming with her you decided that your curiosity had only been natural, and that there was no reason to pursue it.

You were in the middle of filming one of your usual scenes, kissing the girl who you were busy fingering. Her hands were on the back of your neck so she could hold you closer, so you couldn't really see what was happening around you. Not that it mattered, because you were supposed to be focused on her anyway. Your eyes just started drifting around the room, stopping on someone that shouldn't have been there. Wait a second, was it Demi?

You couldn't get a better look, not when you were getting flipped over and the girl slid her fingers in your pussy. You moaned, tugging on her hair so she would kiss you. When the thought of what Demi's lips would taste like crossed your mind, you didn't want to do the scene anymore. You waited several seconds before faking an orgasm, just as you had done with Demi, except you were choosing to do it this time. The girl could tell, giving you a dirty look once the cameras stopped filming. “If I'm so boring you could've just said something.”

You apologized sheepishly, getting off the couch to go get dressed. If it was Demi that you had seen, she wasn't there anymore. You wandered around until you arrived at the door to her dressing room, knocking before you could even think of what you would say.

“It's open” she called out. You took a deep breath before opening the door, just standing there awkwardly without entering. “You didn't come over” she said without looking up from the magazine she was reading. You walked in now, not wanting anyone else to hear the conversation. “You never told me to go.” That was a weird thing to say. By giving you the collar with her address on it she had essentially invited you over.

She tossed the magazine aside and motioned for you to sit on the couch with her. You shook your head, preferring to stay standing. You didn't really have anything to say, not planning on staying for long. “I get it. You prefer being told what to do.” Unsurprisingly, she was smirking. Did she have any other expression? “No, I just didn't want to go.” She rolled her eyes, not believing you. You didn't believe yourself either.

“That explains why you looked so bored out there, and why you couldn't even finish the scene. You got distracted after you saw me, right? You couldn't even think about anything other than me.” How was it that she seemed to know exactly what you were thinking? You shouldn't even be here, you had other things to do and another scene to film.

You backed up to leave, not trusting her enough to turn your back on her. “Stop.” It was like she had flicked a switch in your brain, instantly stopping you in your tracks. “Why won't you have some fun for once? Live a little. I can teach you” she said, getting up and walking over to you. You gulped, feeling nervous under her intense scrutiny. “I-I Demi, it's just...”

“Just what? I can teach you, but I need you to trust me.” You had just told yourself that you didn't trust her, and there was no way you were just going to jump right into this. There was so many questions that you had. “I don't trust you Demi, I barely know you.” You decided it was better to just be honest. Lying to her wouldn't be such a good idea.

In the blink of an eye she had you shoved up against the wall. “But you want to. You think I don't know you? I've been watching you for so long. You're tired of the way you've been living, right? Why do you think you were asked to do that scene with me, something so out of your comfort zone? I asked for you specifically. I wanted someone new, someone that I could teach. Someone that needed me.”

You gasped at what she had just revealed to you. Out of all the people to choose from, she had asked for you? Not only that, but she had been able to figure out that you were tired of living the same way, day after day. Her hand was resting on your shoulder, stroking your neck with her thumb. The bruises and bite marks had been covered up by makeup, yet she still knew where each one was. She pressed down on one of them, urging you to give her an answer.

“I don't want you.” She kept quiet, knowing you still had more to say. You didn't want her, not at all. If her attitude while filming was intimidating, you could only imagine how she was in reality. It excited you though. “I need you Demi, so much.”

She was pleased with your answer, dipping her head down to kiss just below your ear. “Good girl” she purred, nibbling on your earlobe. “Demi” you moaned, moving your hands to her hips only to have them slapped away. She pulled away and stepped back, opening the door. “Go film your boring scene. Don't you dare orgasm, and I want you at my house when you're done.”