Behind the Scenes Pt 5

“Are you scared?” Demi asked from across the couch. You couldn’t find it within you to break the eye contact you had with her, captivated by her gaze. “I don’t know. Should I be?” Somehow she found your answer amusing, laughing quietly. “It’s up to you.” It wasn’t the answer you wanted, but it would have to do.

Her house was so different than what you had been expecting. You had pictured it as being dimly lit, but in reality it was bright and had many windows. It was also bigger than what you had imagined, definitely larger than your meager apartment.

Demi’s hand being placed on your knee brought you out of your observations. “Come with me” she instructed, getting up and not even looking back to make sure you were following her. Her bedroom was no different than the rest of the house, surprisingly enough. “Just sit on the bed” she said while grabbing something from the nightstand.

She was out of your view when you sat down, but you knew she had gotten on the bed when it dipped behind you. She put a blindfold over your eyes, cutting off all your vision. “I need you to trust me” she whispered, resting her hands on your shoulders. You didn’t, but that’s why she had blocked your sight. She didn’t want you to be afraid of what she might do.

Her position didn’t change when you nodded, shifting only to make herself more comfortable. She moved her hands up to your hair, massaging your scalp. It was different from what you thought she would do that you almost asked what she was doing, but you ended up deciding against it. She had a reason for everything, that much you knew.

You let yourself relax into her touch, only to tense again when her hands went to the hem of your shirt. Demi noticed, pausing for a moment so you would relax again. When you did, she pulled your shirt off, careful not to disturb the blindfold. Her cold hands brushed against your sides, causing you to flinch. “Stop. I’m just going to touch you.”

Demi moved to the top of the bed and asked you to do the same, which you quickly did. She placed her hands on your shoulders and pushed you down. You wished she would remove the blindfold so you could see, although you were turned on by the anticipation of what her next move would be. Her hands rested on your stomach, staying there for what seemed like hours before she started moving.

She used her fingertips to draw random shapes, giving you goose bumps. You couldn’t help but moan, tired of being teased by her. “Be quiet” she said, giving you a light slap on your stomach. She hadn’t bound your wrists, so you gripped the sheets tightly and tried to contain your want for her. This was so unfair. She knew how desperately you wanted her, and she was using that to her advantage. That’s the way she liked it, and you hated to admit that you were starting to enjoy it.

When she moved her hands to cover your breasts, you had to bite your tongue to suppress a moan. “Smart girl for not wearing a bra” she commented, running her palms over your hard nipples. You wanted to tell her how much you needed her, but you kept quiet so she wouldn’t punish you. It’s not like she could tease you forever, she wasn’t that cruel. Sooner or later, hopefully sooner, she would give you what you wanted.

You managed to not make a sound as she pinched and flicked your nipples. Your hands ached to touch something other than the thin sheets. Would she ever let you touch her? Probably not. A tingle ran through your hands as you imagined how soft her skin would feel against them. You let go of the sheets, digging your nails into your palms to distract yourself from wanting to touch her.

Her nails scraped down your stomach until she reached the button of your jeans. She pulled away without doing anything and got off of the bed. “Wait here” she told you, presumably leaving the room. You had no clue where she went or how long she would be gone. Whatever she was doing, you could only hope that the teasing would stop when she got back. You rubbed your thighs together to try and create some friction, stopping when you realized that she wouldn’t be happy if she caught you doing so.

“You don’t have to be quiet anymore.” You jumped slightly at the sound of her voice. She got back on the bed, pulling off your jeans and panties and then settling between your legs. “Should I tie your hands up?” You didn’t want her to do that, enjoying the little freedom she was allowing you. “No, please don’t.” You heard her chuckle and get off the bed again, opening the nightstand. “Trick question, you don’t get to make the decisions anymore” she said, grabbing your wrists and tying them together before attaching them to the headboard.

The leather tie she used rubbed uncomfortable against your skin but you didn’t dare complain. Her index finger brushed against your clit, making you moan. “Fuck” you hissed, bucking your hips up for more contact. Her hands grabbed your hips and held you down on the bed. “I said you could talk, but now I don’t want you to move.”

You groaned, making your disdain with having to stay still very clear. It was easier to keep yourself quiet. She relocated her hands to your thighs and began rubbing slowly. Her touch was driving you crazy. Every single time her nails scratched against the sensitive skin you were unable to stop yourself from letting out a small moan. You were enjoying what she was doing, but you needed more than what she was giving you.

“Demi…please.” She moved her hands away from you completely, confusing you. “I didn’t give you permission to say my name. What are you supposed to call me?” You didn’t respond as quickly as she wanted, so she pinched your nipple harshly and without warning. “Fuck! I’m sorry; I should’ve called you Mistress.” As soon as the word left your mouth she let go, pleased with your answer. “Good. Now don’t mess up ever again.”

You nodded to show her that you wouldn’t and that you understood the unspoken consequences. She dragged two fingers through your dripping slit, placing them on your clit when she was done. “More” you pleaded, struggling to keep your hips still. “What was that?” she asked teasingly, pretending to not have heard you. You really hated saying it, but you would if it got you what you wanted.

“More, Mistress. Please, I need it.” The word still felt foreign on your tongue, and you felt yourself blushing as you said it. You would get used to saying it eventually. Demi moved her fingers in slow circles, barely touching you. It was almost painful how much you wanted her. Her hair brushed against your face as she bent down to bite your neck. When she bit down on your soft spot you moaned loudly, seriously struggling to stay still.

“Can you…I need your fingers in me. So bad.” Her lips moved against your neck and you knew she was smirking. “Nope. I get to choose what I do.” Your clit was sensitive, but you didn’t think you could cum just from Demi rubbing it. She intended to show you could, pressing down harder when she noticed that you doubted her.

You moaned as she started rubbing faster, ending with a string of curses and begging her to just fuck you. “Good girls don’t say dirty things like that. Are you a good girl?” You didn’t reply, waiting to see what she would say. “You used to be, but not anymore. What changed?” She knew the answer, she just wanted to hear you say it. “I met you.”

Her fingers pressed down harder and rubbed faster as she kissed along your jaw, though you knew her lips would never touch yours. “Cum” she commanded, sitting up. You couldn’t see but you could feel her closely watching your face. “Did you hear me? I told you to cum.” In your moment of absolute pleasure, you couldn’t stop from raising your hips up to meet her fingers. You bit your lip to try and hold back your moans, failing completely.

Demi’s fingers continued moved at a slower pace, prolonging what was without a doubt the most intense orgasm of your life. She pulled off the blindfold, smirking at the dazed look in your eyes. You felt so good that the pain in your wrists from the leather was no longer a disturbance. “You didn’t think you could do it without something in you, did you? But it wasn’t you, it was me. I can make you do anything.”