Confident

Your jaw dropped as you saw the outfit Demi was wearing for her photo shoot. It was one of the most revealing things she's ever worn for pictures, and damn did she look good. She saw you staring at her and sent you a flirtatious wink, knowing exactly what you were thinking. You had to look away from her, knowing that it would just make you want to ravish her. You chose the next best thing, which was the computer that the pictures were being displayed on. You were probably drooling, but so was everyone else. She was sexy, there were no other words to describe her right now.

“Great job Demi. Do you want to look over the pictures?” the photographer asked, breaking you out of your trance. “No thanks, I have something that needs to be taken care of.” She strode over to you and grabbed your arm, pulling you behind her to her dressing room. She closed the door shut and made sure to lock it, turning back to you with a smirk. “So, what do you think?” You licked your lips, eyes slowly trailing down her body. “I hope that when everyone sees the pictures that they're sitting down, because holy fuck Demi.”

“I don't care about anyone else Y/N. I asked what youthink.” The tone in her voice sent a flood of wetness to your core, so you decided to give her what she wanted. “Your body is sexy enough as it is, butthe factthat you're confident enough to dress like this for a photo shoot makes me absolutely fucking weak.”

You didn't give her the opportunity to respond before smashing your lips against hers. “I think you need a reward for being so confident, right?” you breathed against her lips. She responded by tangling her hands in your hair and kissing you just as hard. Your hands were feeling empty so you began roughly needing her breasts. You broke away from the kiss to nibble on her earlobe. “These are NOT mosquito bites.”

She groaned as you started sucking on her pulse point, being sure to leave a hickey. “Wear that with pride, okay?” You waited for her to nod before you pushed her bikini top up, not bothering to remove it. You roller her left nipple between your fingers while sucking the other into your mouth. Hearing the moan that caused made you even more determined to bring her pleasure.

With your free hand you tugged down her tight pants down, moaning against her breast when you felt she wasn't wearing anything underneath. You ghosted a finger over her slit, pleased to find that she was already quite wet. You started teasingly rubbing her clit when she pulled you back up to kiss you. She quickly pulled your top off before she tugged your skirt and panties off in one quick motion.

“This was supposed to be about you.” She smirked and unclasped your bra, pulling it off your arms and dropping it on the ground. “I should be able to pick my prize.” You didn't bother complaining. She could have whatever she wanted. You placed your lips back on hers, not being able to stand being away from them for long. You continued playing with her clit and nipple, moaning into her mouth when she started rubbing your clit.

“Wait,” she panted as you moved your finger to her dripping hole, “I have an idea.” You let her push you down on the couch. “Close your eyes.” You did as she asked, mumbling a string of curses when you felt her hot core against yours. “Shit Demi” you moaned, wanting to open your eyes. “Keep them closed” she instructed. “But I can't see you” you whined. Her next words turned you on even more, if that was possible.

“Use your hands.” She stopped grinding against you for a momentto grab your hands and place them on her flat stomach. You bucked your hips up to get her moving again, which she gladly did. You drew small shapes on her stomach before moving your hands up to her breasts, pinching and squeezing both of her nipples. You were so turned on you knew it wouldn't be long until you reached your orgasm.

“Demi...” you moaned, letting her know how close you are. “M-me too.” She readjusted herself so her clit was directly bumping against yours. The only sounds in the room were heavy breathing and the rubbing of skin against skin. You let go of her soft breasts so you could grip onto her full hips, forcing her to grind harder on you.

Both of your moans were getting dangerously loud, so she leaned down to cover your mouth with hers. It was perfecttiming, because as soon as she did you hit euphoria. Feeling your pussy grow wetter against hers pushed her over the edge, stifling each others moans with kisses. You squeezed her hips tightly as you rode out your orgasms. You finally opened your eyes, moaning atthe sight of your sweaty and sexy girlfriend. “Ready for more?” Yep, you definitely loved confident Demi.