With Love

“You're such a bitch Demi” you spat, slamming your hand down on the table. She laughed sarcastically while rolling her eyes. “How am I a bitch? I spend my whole day in the studio making music for my fans.” She smiled proudly as if she had totally proved you wrong. In reality she had just given you the key to winning the argument.

“Exactly. You spend all day there and you're never here. And do you really believe that anyone gives a shit about your music? The only thing your fans really want is you in bed with them.” Demi's jaw practically fell to the floor at your statement. She quickly gathered herself and crossed her arms while glaring at you. “Well I hope that you're jealous of them, because they have a better chance of sleeping with me than you.”

You attempted to come up with a good comeback, but you kept getting distracted by her. Angry Demi was really sexy, and she sometimes used that to her advantage. She was still clearly pissed at you and you were still angry at her for being gone all day, but all you could think about was kissing her.

That's exactly what you did. You smashed your lips against hers, smirking when she immediately reacted. She bit down hard on your bottom lip, stopping you from yelping in pain by shoving her tongue in your mouth. You fought for dominance, refusing to relinquish power.

You roughly shoved her against the counter, temporarily distracting her. You took the opportunity to push her leather jacket off and yank off her top. “No bra? Didn't realize you were this ready for your fans” you smirked. “Whatever” she panted, practically ripping off your top. She pulled you back into the kiss, this time soothing your bruised lip with her tongue.

You used both hands to manipulate both of her nipples, pinching and tugging relentlessly. She moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain, reaching a hand behind you to unhook your bra. She let it fall to the floor before dipping down and pulling a nipple in between her teeth. You winced as she nipped a bit too rough but didn't stop her.

You easily slipped out of your skirt, then worked on getting her pants off. “Having some problems?” she teased, noticing you were quite unsuccessful. She moved her hands down as if she was going to help you, but instead she slipped a hand inside your panties. You gasped as she teasingly rubbed your clit with one finger.

You pressed your lips against hers again, only this time it was much less aggressive than before. You finally managed to get her pants off, pulling her panties down along with them. You ran two fingers through her slit to make sure she was ready, then slowly pushed your fingers into her. She moaned against your lips, which only encouraged you to move faster.

“Would your fans fuck you like this?” you whispered, slipping in a third finger. “Probably” she said while moaning. You ignored her response, knowing that she was just focused on her pleasure and not what she was saying. She entered you with two fingers, pumping in and out at the same pace you were.

She tilted her head back to give you access to her neck, which you started kissing instantly. You weren't satisfied until there was a very prominent hickey. “Mine.” She rapidly nodded, kissing you almost desperately. “Definitely yours.”

As you felt yourself nearing orgasm, her walls started clenching around your fingers. “H-hey, you know I still love you even though you're a bitch” you told her, barely managing to speak as a powerful orgasm ripped through your body. She placed her lips to your shoulder, trailing kisses up to your jaw. She moaned as she released on your fingers, pressing her body as close to yours as possible. “I still love you too” she said, sounding out of breath. She kissed you one more time, picking her clothes up off the ground. She walked away, tossing a wink at you over her shoulder. You smirked to yourself, she didn't need to know that you started the fight just for the amazing sex that always came afterward.