Stay

“God Y/N, that was fucking amazing” Demi panted as she settled down next to you. You smiled lightly, getting up to fix your hair and makeup. Ever since Demi had met you through a mutual friend, you had become fuck buddies. Not friends with benefits, because you weren't really friends with each other. You wanted more but would never let Demi know. She had an image to maintain, and that didn't include being in a lesbian relationship. Or so you thought.

“Stay with me tonight” you heard her mumble. You almost dropped the brush you were holding out of shock. “W-what?” you asked, wanting to be 100% sure that you heard her correctly. “Don't leave this time. You can stay here.” You didn't even know what to say. She was actually offering you her bed, which you never thought would happen. You were not going to pass this one up.

“Okay...let me just get dressed first because I'm not really in the mood anymore.” Demi nodded in understanding, getting up to put her own clothes on. You were surprised that she agreed. Sleeping with clothes on meant that it wasn't sexual at all, something you weren't sure Demi would agree to. But you had been wrong about her once tonight already.

Once you were both dressed, she got back into her bed and got comfortable under the covers. It was a bit awkward for you even though this was something you had been wanting. Sensing your hesitation, she gave you a reassuring smile and patted the empty spot next to her. “Come on, I don't bite when I'm sleepy” she joked. You laughed at her attempt to ease the small amount of tension and crawled in next to her.

You inhaled sharply when she pushed you on your side and slide up close behind you, draping an arm over your waist. “What're you doing Demi?” you asked shakily. “We're spooning silly!” she chuckled. After that it got quiet, as you really didn't know what to say. You had crossed the line from being fuck buddies, but what did that mean? After what seemed like hours of you trying to fall asleep but thinking to hard, you flipped around to face her. You almost fell off the bed when you saw that she was still awake and had been staring at you.

“What does this mean for us?” you asked, not sure if you wanted to know the answer. She could really have just wanted to cuddle for all you know. With that thought in mind, you mentally prepared yourself for her to say it's nothing but cuddling.

“It means I don't want you to keep leaving. I want you to stay here with me. Not just now, but all the time. You're mine, and I want you to stay” she said as if it was the easiest thing ever. You smiled at her words. This time you weren't going back home, because this was where you belonged and Demi knew it too. You cupped Demi's face in your hands, pulling her in for a soft kiss. “I'll stay forever, all you had to do was ask.”