Band Girl Pt 2

Sneaking around was never something that you were found of, but in your current situation you had no choice. Ever since you had started dating Demi two weeks ago you had to be extra careful that your brother wouldn't find out. Your parents were already aware because they had caught you coming home with Demi after your first date with her, and knowing how mad he would get if he found out that you were dating one of his friends, they agreed to not tell Nathan. He was out of town this week to go visit a friend, so it was finally safe to have Demi over without hiding it.

“Are your parents home?” she asked when she walked into your house. You shook your head, closing the door once she was in. “They have to work late tonight. We have the house to ourselves until midnight” you informed her, laughing to yourself when you saw a quick flash of excitement cross her face. “Really? What time is it now?” She knew exactly what time it was since you told her to come over at 6, making you smirk at how she couldn't hide how thrilled she was that there was nobody else home.

“I guess we can watch a movie or whatever, anything you want to do is fine with me” she said as calm as she could manage. You nodded and started walking to the living room when Demi put her hand on your arm to stop you. “Uh, maybe we can watch it in your bedroom. I mean, that's if you want to” she quickly said. You had no idea was she was dancing around what she really wanted to say. She was well aware of what you wanted to do and probably wanted it as much as you did, but for some reason she was being weird about it.

Once you were in your room you grabbed a random movie and started to play it, then got onto your bed where Demi already was. The movie hadn't even been playing for 5 minutes when Demi apparently got impatient and started kissing your neck. “Demi...” you moaned, both in pleasure and complaint that she couldn't even watch half of the movie. She found your soft spot and lightly sucked on it, quickly making you forget about the movie.

“We have all night” you said, but Demi didn't care. “I know” she stated simply, making you wonder what exactly she had planned that would take so long. She grabbed the remote from your hand and stopped the movie, tossing the remote to the side when she was done. You were about to say something else when her lips covered yours, preventing you from talking. She was now straddling you, so you got more comfortable by placing your hands on her hips.

She pulled away for a few quick seconds to take your top off but stopped you from doing the same to her. “Be patient” she teased with wink. You groaned in complaint but she shut you up with another kiss, scraping her fingers along your sides as her hands moved behind your back to undo your bra. Her hands covered your breasts as soon as it was off, making you moan into her mouth when she carefully pinched your nipples.

“I've wanted to do this with you for so long” she whispered, kissing along your jawline and collarbone until she reached your breasts. You tangled your hands in her hair when she tugged on your left nipple with her teeth, letting go and doing the same to your right nipple. You put your hands on her shoulders, pushing her down to where you needed her most. “What happened to being patient?” she said, but she was just as impatient as you were. You needed her right now.

You reached down to help her undo the button on your jeans, pushing them down slightly and letting her do the rest. While she was taking them off you slipped a hand under your panties, moaning quietly as you started to rub your clit. She watched your movements for a while before she pulled your hand out, bringing your fingers to her lips and licking them clean as she gazed seductively into your eyes. You watched her intently, biting your lip as she cleaned your fingers. She moaned at your taste, letting go of your hand so she could pull your panties down.

“Have you done this before?” she asked just as she was about to lick your clit. You blushed and shook your head, having been hoping to get away without telling her that. “That's really sexy” she mumbled. You were relieved that she didn't care because you had been worrying that she wouldn't want to keep going once she found out. You gasped when she ran her tongue up and down your pussy, shutting your eyes in pleasure as she swirled her tongue around your clit.

She continued that for several minutes, firmly keeping her hands on your hips until you couldn't take it anymore. “Demi, I need more” you whined, feeling relieved when she moved her tongue away so she could rub your clit. Her tongue pressed against your hole for a few seconds but she didn't push it in, moving it back up to join her fingers on your clit. “If you don't do it then I swear I'll do it myself” you threatened, showing her that you weren't lying by moving your hand down to your pussy.

“I'm not stopping you” she replied, moving back slightly so she could watch you. You hadn't been expecting her to be okay with it, so you blushed and hesitated. “Go on” she urged. Her eyes never left your fingers as you pushed them in, making yourself moan. You used your thumb to rub your clit as you pumped in and out, barely being able to keep your eyes open. “I'm going to make myself cum” you moaned, knowing that Demi wouldn't let that happen. As soon as you said that she was grabbing your hand and making you pull your fingers out, this time guiding your hand to your mouth so you had to clean them.

It wasn't something you would normally do, but you did it anyway since Demi was now slipping two fingers into you. She leaned down so she could use her tongue to massage your clit, adding to your pleasure. You bucked your hips up as you breathed heavily, feeling yourself getting closer every time she moved her fingers. “I love you Demi, please just make me cum” you said breathlessly. She twisted her fingers once, pressing down hard on your g spot. You moaned loudly as you came, closing your eyes as you tried to catch your breath. You pushed her away when you became too sensitive, pulling her in for a kiss. “What time is it?” you asked, making her smirk when you repeated her question from earlier. “Early enough to keep going” she replied. You continued kissing her as you pushed her down, hoping to give her as much pleasure as she had just given you.