Behind the Scenes Pt 11

“You can sleep on the bed. I have enough blankets and pillows to be comfortable on the floor” you informed Demi, already setting up a makeshift bed. It went without saying that the day had been a little awkward, caused mainly by announcing that she had met you on set. All you wanted to do was sleep and pray that tomorrow would be less awkward.

“You seriously want to sleep right now? I haven't shown you your place in almost a week” Demi said, sounding genuinely confused. A part of you had been hoping that she was just going to tag along for the sake of meeting your parents, but you should've known better. “Is that really the only thing on your mind? Did you forget that you kissed me last time we were together?” You hadn't mean to say it so bluntly, especially since you knew that Demi was quick to anger. “That was an accident. It meant nothing to me and it should mean nothing to you. Are you going to get on the bed or not?” You wanted to say no to her but you just couldn't There was something about her when she was mad that you couldn't resist.

Getting on the bed, you inhaled sharply when she quickly positioned herself on top of you and pressed her lips to yours. “This is going to be a bit different” she mumbled, grabbing the bottom of your shirt and pulling it over your head. You had no idea what she was planning on doing, but you weren't going to complain. You greedily sucked her bottom lip into your mouth, biting down just hard enough to make her moan.

You couldn't contain your excitement over the fact that for once, it was you making her moan instead of the other way around. “I bet you're already dripping” she said, running her hand down your body until she reached your pants. “I know I am” you replied, taking a huge risk by putting your hands on the hem of her shirt. She didn't stop you, so you slowly peeled it off her body, feeling yourself get even more wet as her smooth skin came into view.

It occurred to you that this might be her first time having sex without being the one in charge. Keeping that in mind, you decided to let her stay on top so you wouldn't make her uncomfortable. “I really want to touch you” you whispered, looking into her eyes for permission. “So touch me, nobody's going to stop you” she said with a smirk.

You put your hands on her hips and slowly moved them up, taking your time in enjoying her body. She moaned quietly when you reached her breasts, quickly putting her hands over yours. You knocked them out of the way as you sat up, leaning forward and flicking a nipple with your tongue. While she was freely moaning you were trying to stay quiet, not wanting her to know how much you were enjoying this. It would probably never happen again and you wanted to completely take advantage of it.

She pushed you away after several minutes, chuckling at your frown. She started kissing your neck, lingering for a few seconds before moving down to your breasts. You swallowed a moan when her fingers found your nipples and gently played with them, a huge difference from the way she usually abused them. “Why are you being so quiet? I already know how much you love this” she teased, taking her hands away from your breasts and kissing down your stomach.

She pulled your pants off, finally eliciting a moan from you when she put her thumb on your clit and pressed down. She looked into your eyes with a smirk as she rubbed you in slow circles. “Demi, please. I really need you.” She laughed quietly, making you realize what you had just done. “I guess begging is a new habit of yours.” You didn't care that she was right, all you wanted to do was feel her. You gasped when her tongue replaced her thumb and she pushed two fingers into you. Your hand quickly went to the back of her head, pushing her down so she would apply more pressure.

You moaned again when a third finger entered you, temporarily forgetting that your parents might be able to hear. “I don't mind getting caught but I'm sure you would freak out, so you might want to be more quiet” Demi said, the vibrations from her words only giving you more pleasure.

You felt yourself getting close so you decided to stop her, not wanting to finish without being able to taste her. “H-hold on” you panted, moving her head away. In once swift motion you reversed your positions, tugging her pants off without hearing any protests from her. “You're such a slut. You want me so bad, more than I could ever want you.” Her words hurt you for some reason, probably because this was so different from what you usually did with her and she wasn't supposed to say things like that. You kept you hurt to yourself, putting your index finger on her clit and barely applying any pressure.

Her words had taken away all of your enthusiasm, but you still wanted to give her some pleasure. Maybe she had said it on purpose to make you realize that touching her wasn't as great as you thought it would be. Refusing to let yourself cry, you bent down and dragged your tongue through her wet pussy several times until she was moaning nonstop. Never once did she beg like you had.

As you pushed your fingers into her you realized that she was right: you wanted her more than she wanted you. You had admitted several times that you needed her, but only now did you know that she was just having fun with you. She could do this with anyone who was willing, you just happened to come along at the right time. Her walls started contracting around your fingers, pulling you out of your thoughts. You were so upset with the reality that you had discovered that it didn't bother you that she had orgasmed without you noticed.

“That was kind of boring. I don't understand how anyone could possibly enjoy doing that all the time.” She stood up and went to the bathroom to do take a shower, leaving you behind to dwell on your discovery. You now saw Demi for what she really was: selfish and incapable of every changing.