Truth or Dare

“We should play a game” Demi suggested as she sat down on the bed with you. “What kind of game?” She smiled and grabbed the soda you offered her, taking a sip before answering. “Truth or Dare.” You let out a small laugh, not sure if she was being serious. “Why? I'm pretty sure we've been best friends long enough to know everything about each other” you shrugged, not really seeing the point.

“Please? It'll be fun, I promise.” She knew you couldn't resist it when she begged, so of course you gave in. “Okay, but no extreme dares.” There was a mischievous glint in her eyes, so you knew she was up to something. Before you could question it though, she started the game. “So, truth or dare?”

You rolled your eyes, deciding that with Demi it would be safer to not take a dare. “Truth.” She had obviously been hoping you would say dare, because she took a moment to think of what to ask you. “Spit or swallow?” Hearing that, you nearly did spit out your drink. She was laughing at your reaction; you should've guessed that she would ask something like that. “Umm, spit I guess” you mumbled, blushing at her quirked eyebrow. You almost missed the younger days, when the questions were as simple as who you had a crush on.

“Your turn. Truth or dare?” She said dare right away, but you needed a few seconds to come up with something. When you eventually decided on one, Demi immediately complied. The game went on, with you picking truth every time, even as her questions became more provocative. Eventually she got fed up with you avoiding taking a dare.

“You have to say dare this time” she insisted, not giving you an other option. “Fine, but if it's anyth-” She cut you off, already having a dare ready. “Eat me out.” For the second time that night, you almost choked at her words. What happened to no extreme dares?

“What? Demi, you can't actually mean that.” When she looked at you, the lust in her eyes showed you that she was completely serious. “Look, if you do it I swear I won't ever bring it up again. It's just a dare.” You shook your head, thinking that it wasn't a good idea. Apparently you didn't have a say in the matter, because Demi had already grabbed your hands and placed them on the hem of her pants.

It's not like you had never thought about it, so you quickly made up your mind to just do it. With trembling hands, you pulled down her pants and panties, the smell of her arousal hitting you right away. You hesitated before doing anything, having never been with a girl before. “Don't be shy” she encouraged, licking her lips. “I have no idea what I'm doing” you muttered, casting your eyes downward as you slowly moved your finger to touch her clit.

Her hips jerked at the contact, and she moaned when you dragged your fingers through her already wet slit. You leaned forward and pressed your tongue against her clit, licking it harder when she started moaning. You slid your tongue up and down her soaking folds several times, continuing to rub her clit with two fingers.

“You're so wet” you mumbled, the vibrations of your voice causing her to grab your head so she could pull you closer. You teased her hole with your tongue, waiting until she was begging to push it in. “Y/N” she whined, thrusting her hips up. You gave in to her desire, letting your tongue slide in as deep as possible.

You don't know what came over you, but you suddenly found yourself wanting to taste as much of her as possible and give her the pleasure she so desperately craved. You removed your tongue and quickly replaced it with the two fingers that had been rubbing her clit. You licked every inch of her pussy that you could, curling your fingers inside her all the while.

You could tell she was close just by the way her breathing became more rapid, so you slid in a third finger to help. You licked her clit at the same pace that you were moving your fingers, pushing her over the edge. Her walls tightened around you and you felt her juices coat your fingers. You smirked as she moaned your name in pleasure, slowly pulling your fingers out of her.

You made sure she was watching as you licked each one clean, teasing her. You didn't expect her to yank you to her, surprised even more when she kissed you. “I taste so good, but you know what I'm sure tastes better?” She didn't give you a chance to respond, flipping you over and answering her own question. “You.”