Missing Pt 2

It felt like days had passed since the still unnamed guy forced you to get into his car, when in reality it had only been several hours. Asking for his name didn't seem like a good idea, so you just kept your questions to yourself. If the in-dash clock was accurate then Demi had just started her set and probably had no idea what was going on.

Despite everything, you were doing your best to not panic. There were cameras all over the outside of the venue, and if you were lucky then everything would have been caught on tape. Not to mention all of the security guards that must've seen you getting into the car with him. Once people started realizing that you were gone and so was, they would quickly connect the dots and find you. Well, at least that's what you were hoping.

You were deep in thought when the car came to an abrupt stop, almost causing you to hit your head on the window. “Great driving” you said sarcastically, regretting it as soon as the words left your lips. “I;m not a fucking limo driver” he growled as he turned in his seat to point the gun at you again. Your thought closed up as it had done in the parking lot, leaving you unable to speak.

“Stay here while I go check-in. Give me your left hand” he demanded. When you didn't do it right away he roughly grabbed your wrists and pulled it towards the steering wheel. Your heart plummeted when he secured you to it with a pair of handcuffs. How thoroughly had he planned this out? You still refused to let him see how scared you really were.

As soon as he got out of the car you looked around to try and determine where he had stopped. It was a shady looking motel with only a few other cars in the parking lot. There were no other buildings that you could see, so wherever you were, it was in the middle of nowhere. Glancing at the clock again, you saw that it was just after 11, meaning that Demi's concert had ended not too long ago.

It wasn't long before he came back, freeing you from the handcuffs. “No need to be so scared” he said with a low laugh. You couldn't hold back your tears any longer, letting them fall as he held onto your arm and guided you to the room he had been given. “I'm not sharing a bed with you” you said as firmly as you could when you noticed that the room only had one bed.

“Oh really? And what makes you think that anything you say matters to me?” Why was this happening to you? You felt nauseous at the reality of what he could do to you. “Demi is probably looking for me already” you whispered, not able to speak any louder. He ignored you, moving around some furniture to block you from opening the door.

“I;m surprised you haven't recognized me yet” he said, backing you into a corner. There wasn't anything familiar about him, so you had no idea what he was talking about. “I-I've never seen you before” you stammered. You weren't expecting him to slap you, gasping as his hand made contact with your skin. “Are you sure about that? You're positive that you've never seen me?” He was giving you no choice but to look at him, and you didn't realize who he was until you got a good look at his piercing blue eyes. “Ryan...”

He chuckled softly, placing his hand on your shoulder to push you against the wall. “Good girl. Remember how I used to carry all of your books and let you copy all of my homework? Remember how even though I did everything for you, you still told me that I wasn't your type when I asked you out? I was insignificant to you while you meant the world to me. That's all going to change. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be wishing that you had never rejected me.”

The only reason you rejected him was because you thought he was a freak, and besides, you weren't even straight. Today he was proving to you that you were right in assuming that he was a freak, because nobody in their right mind would hold a grudge for so long over being rejected by a crush in high school. “I'm sorry! I thought you knew that I'm not straight, and I even had a girlfriend when you asked me out” you explained, desperate for him to understand that you never would've been with him anyway.

“Just like you're dating Demi? Yeah right, I know a fake relationship when I see one. You're just making excuses not to be with me. She doesn't deserve you.” He was so wrong and you intended to prove it to him. “You know nothing about my relationship with her. And if she doesn't deserve me, you can't possibly think that you somehow deserve me. Pointing a gun at me, kidnapping me, and threatening to shoot me only make me hate you.”

His eyes flashed with anger as you talked. His hand pressed against your throat, making it extremely difficult for you to breathe. “Don't talk to me like that!” he shouted. He pulled his hand away from your throat, instead wrapping it around your wrist and dragging you towards the bed. “No! Ryan, please don't. I didn't mean it” you pleaded, trying with all your might to get away from him. “Stop fighting with me. You need to feel the same way I've been feeling all these years. You made me feel like shit. Sorry sweetheart, but payback's a bitch.”