Tease

You hit send with a smirk, picturing what Demi's reaction would be when she opened the message. Given that she was at dinner with her family, she would probably hide her phone so nobody would see the screen. But she wasn't an idiot, so she might be smart enough to just pretend like the message was nothing to get flustered about. Everyone knows that when someone tries to hide their phone it means that they're looking at something inappropriate, which is exactly what you had sent Demi.

The only reason you weren't at the dinner with her was because you had to work late, but when you got home you found yourself inexplicably horny. Instead of taking care of yourself, you decided it would be much more fun to tease Demi. So without a second thought you had taken off your top and angled your phone so the picture would clearly show that you weren't wearing a bra and had looked seductively into the camera. Now you were just waiting for her to reply.

Several minutes later your phone buzzed not once, not twice, but three times. You laughed while reading the messages because she was freaking out at the thought that her family could've seen the picture. You were already having fun, so why stop now? Instead of apologizing as she probably expected you to do, you thought it would be entertaining to send her another picture. This time you held your phone a little lower and put an arm over your breasts, smirking teasingly at the camera. The picture came out perfect the first time, so you sent it to her right away.

You were surprised to see that when your phone buzzed again it was indicating a call and not a text. Further teasing her, you declined her call. You could just imagine her blushing while looking at the picture, wishing that she was at home with you. Her parents wouldn't let her leave until after dessert, so you still had quite some time to continue messing with her. It was risky and you would be beyond embarrassed if anyone other than her saw the pictures, but the fun you were having outweighed that risk.

For the next picture, you pushed it one step further, dropping your arm and holding the phone so you could send her a picture of just your breasts. You quirked an eyebrow as you read her response in which she was daring you to send her a full nude. How nice of her to play along, even if you hadn't planned on going that far.

You set your phone down as you stood up, sliding your jeans down and hooking your fingers into your panties when you decided to send her one more teasing picture before giving her what she wanted. You sat on the couch again and propped one leg up so your legs were slightly spread, then pushed one hand into your panties. You stopped just above your clit, but in the picture it would look like you were actually touching yourself.

You sent her the picture, not waiting for a response before taking off your panties to take another. Getting back into the same position, you actually did touch your clit this time. It took all of the self-control you had to not stop and please yourself, giving you an idea for what to do next.

After you sent her the picture you switched it to video mode and pointed the camera at your face. You didn't know exactly what to say so you just went with the first thing that came to your mind. "Baby, I'm so horny and I need you right now. I don't know how much longer I can wait...don't make me do it myself" you said with a pout. That wasn't the end of the video though.

You put your phone down on the coffee table and leaned it against a book so it would capture everything you were doing. Getting into a more comfortable position, you closed your eyes and started rubbing your clit. Your legs were spread wide enough so Demi would be able to clearly see the movements of your fingers. Not wanting to finish yourself off, you stopped the video when your breathing became heavy and sent it to her.

The next message you got from her said that she made up an excuse to leave early and she was on her way. You quickly redressed and turned the TV on, wanting to appear as if you hadn't been doing anything to tease her. You bit the inside of your cheek to stop yourself from smiling when she finally walked in. She stood in front of you and offered her hand for you to take. "We need to go to the bedroom" she said, her low voice giving away how turned on she was.

You were more than happy to follow her up, knowing that you were about to get what you had been craving since you left work. She pushed you to sit on the bed and straddled your lap as she kissed your neck. "Those pictures you sent me were so sexy, and I couldn't stay any longer after I saw your little video. Do you want me to finish what you started?" she husked directly in your ear.

You nodded eagerly, getting ready to take your top off when she stopped you. "You already did that, it's my turn now." She didn't waste any time, having you completely undressed within minutes. Her lips pressed against yours in a kiss fueled by lust while her fingers toyed with your nipples. "Fuck Dem, you have no idea how much I need this" you groaned.

She smirked at you, dragging one hand down your stomach and lightly brushing over the area just above your hip bone where she knew you had a sensitive spot. You jolted at the contact, letting out a soft moan. "Touch me Demi, please." You didn't even have to ask.

She pressed two fingers against your clit and rubbed in small circles, also pulling your left nipple into her mouth. You tangled your hands into her hair, bucking your hips up to try and get her to apply more pressure on your clit. She mumbled something incoherent against your nipple, but whatever it was wasn't important to you as she slid two fingers into you. You moaned loudly when her other hand moved down and she used her thumb to run your clit, making you gasp in pleasure. She had never used both hands at the same time, and you sincerely hoped that she would do it more often.

She let go of your nipple, moving over to the other when you pushed her head down to your pussy. Her fingers weren't enough and her tongue would provide that last bit of pleasure that you needed. She kept moving her fingers inside of you, not moving her thumb from you clit as she added her tongue to the mix. She moaned with you as she dragged her tongue up and down your folds, ending each upward swipe with a flick to your clit.

"I-I, Demi, b-baby, I'm g-going to cum" you moaned, pressing her face deeper in your pussy. She increased the pace of her fingers and tongue, even adding a third finger. "Let it out. Show me how much you needed me." You frantically bucked your hips against her, moaning her name loudly when her teeth gently nibbled on your clit. She slowed down and pulled her fingers out, making sure you were watching as she locked them clean. You were panting as you tried to catch your breath, still sensitive as she licked your pussy a few more times. "Was that worth the wait?" she asked with a knowing smile. "Definitely, and next time you're sending the pictures."