Girl Next Door

You fumbled with your keys trying to find the right one to open your apartment. Okay, so maybe you weren't fumbling so much as you were purposely stalling. You would do just about anything to bump into your neighbor, Demi. She was incredibly sexy, and every time you saw her you just wanted to get in a bed with her.

Unfortunately your door opened before you could see her, and you were just a little disappointed. You had only seen her once this whole day, and it was much too brief for your liking. You sat on the couch and turned on the TV, hoping to take your mind off of Demi.

It didn't work. Not even 5 minutes had passed and you were squirming in your spot. Your thoughts kept drifting to Demi and now you were incredibly horny and desperate for release. “Thank God I live alone” you muttered while stripping right in the living room. You dropped your clothes in a pile by the couch, then sat back down to get comfortable for what you were about to do.

You slide your hand down the valley of your breasts all the way down to your already wet pussy. You frowned when you lightly touched your clit and didn't feel the jolt that you were expecting. You softly rubbed it for a few seconds, but still nothing. You were about to give up when you got an idea.

You closed your eyes and imagined that it was Demi's who was touching you. It worked, and you let out a low moan as you moved your fingers faster. You bit your tongue hard as you slipped one finger into your hole, wishing it was Demi's finger instead.

You were about to add in a second finger when you felt a slight pressure on your thigh. You ignored it, thinking it was just because of how into touching yourself you were. You slipped in your middle finger, moaning so loud that you were positive you could hear it echo.

Wait. Since when did anything ever echo in your apartment? You opened your eyes impossibly fast and almost screamed at what you saw. “What are you doing in here?!” The very girl who you had been imagining was kneeling right by your couch. She smirked and made a big show of slowly trailing her eyes down your body. “I heard you moaning through the walls and I thought you might be hurt. Obviously you're not, but I still want to help you.”

You stared at her open-mouthed. Was this actually happening? You blinked hard just in case. Nope, she was still there. “I wouldn't stop you if you did.” You said it while looking right into her eyes, letting her know that if she was serious, you were too.

She quickly grabbed your hand and pulled in from your pussy, pining it by your side. “Tell me at any point if you want to stop, okay?” You looked at her unsure of why she would say that, but nodded anyway. No sooner did you nod than she roughly shoved three fingers in you. You let out a surprised yelp that turned into a moan.

Obviously she was rather skilled, because her fingers were doing things you had never even dreamed of. She used her thumb to rub your clit hard and fast. You felt her hot breath on your ear before she started whispering. “Hurry up and cum. I want to see you cum.”

You wanted to cum for her, but you still needed something else. “Demi...I need more” you whined, looking pleadingly into her eyes. She licked her lips and nodded, bending down and nibbling teasingly on your left nipple. You tangled the hand that she wasn't holding in her hair, holding her closer to you. It still wasn't enough for you yet.

You started grinding onto her fingers, wanting to feel more of her. You hadn't ever taken more than 3 fingers, but having her doing this was your ultimate fantasy. If 4 fingers is what it was going to take, so be it. She bit down hard on your nipple at the same time she squeezed a fourth finger in, not giving you any time to adjust before she started pumping again.

You moaned at the feeling, having never felt so much pleasure. “I'm, I'm gonna cum Demi” you groaned, watching her every move. Hearing your words, she let go of your nipple with a pop and started kissing down to your pussy. She pressed her tongue against your clit hard, looking directly into your eyes.

The look in her eyes was exactly what you needed. You used your hand to shove her mouth onto your clit even more, pressing your hips up for more contact with her fingers. “Fuck!” you screamed as you finally came, panting hard. She let you finish then moved her mouth away, but left her fingers in you. “Was that what you wanted?” she asked with a knowing smirk. You blushed and mumbled a yes, wiggling your hips to try and get away from her fingers. You were still sensitive though, and your movement caused her thumb to brush up against your clit. You couldn't help but moan again. She quirked an eyebrow, keeping her thumb on it. “Again?”