Play With Me

"Demi, stop. I need to finish this paper." You nudged Demi away with our shoulder, discouraging her from kissing your neck. Your paper wasn't due until next week, but if you didn't get it done now you would never do it.

You ignored the pout she was giving you, concentrating on what you were typing. You hoped that she would leave you alone now, though apparently she had no intention of doing so. "Y/N, I'm so bored" she whined, settling back against the couch.

"So go hang out with Marissa or whoever" you said, not really caring what she did. "Why don't you take a break and we can go upstairs for some fun?" she said suggestively as she ran her fingers along your thigh. This time you didn't respond, you merely brushed her hand away and continued typing.

She sighed heavily, getting up to leave. "Finally" you muttered to yourself. Annoyingly enough, she came back within minutes. This time, she didn't start bothering you.

The only sound in the room was your fingers pressing down on the keys of your laptop, at least until what sounded like a moan came from next to you. You furrowed your eyebrows but didn't look over, refusing to get distracted by whatever she was doing. To prove to her that she couldn't bother you, you turned up the volume of the music you were listening to.

That wasn't enough to deter her. She shifted her position, bumping her leg into yours in the process. You finally pried your eyes away from the screen, turning and getting ready to snap at her for not letting you work.

"Demi, whatever you're doing..." You were unable to finish talking when you saw the location of her hand. It was shoved into her pants, and through the dark fabric you could clearly see it makes circular motions. Her eyes were closed so she was unable to see that you were now watching her. You got ready to clear your throat to get her attention when a better idea came to mind.

You returned to working on the paper, typing unnecessarily loud. "Hey Demi, can you get me some water? I'm kinda thirsty." You had to hide the smirk on your face as you imagined how annoyed she probably was that you hadn't seen her. "Fine" she grumbled as she got up.

You happily accepted the glass from her when she came back, thanking her without looking up. She sat back down, this time in a more relaxed position. "Something wrong?" you asked, glancing over at her. "You're no fun" she complained. You bit your lip, feeling bad for not giving her any attention.

She was looking away from you, so you quietly sat you laptop down and scooted closer to her. "Sorry for ignoring you" you whispered to her, dropping your hand to her thigh. She looked at you, the lust in her eyes clearly visible. "Make it better then."

You didn't waste any time once you heard her command. You pressed your lips to hers and slipped your hand into her pants. "You're still so wet" you groaned as you came into contact with her core. "Don't you dare tease me" she moaned. Rubbing her clit with your thumb, you prodded her entrance with two fingers.

Her hips bucked forward to meet your hand, urging you to hurry. "Please Y/N" she whimpered, tangling her hands in your hair so you would keep kissing her. You slid your fingers in, curling them to give her as much pleasure as you could. Your lips moved in sync with hers as your thumb rubbed her clit harder and faster.

You considered adding a third finger before deciding that two would be good enough. Flicking your thumb against her clit, you quickened the pace of your fingers inside of her. "Hurry up" you encouraged, nipping her ear. She nodded with her eyes shut tight, focusing on the pleasure you were giving her.

You brought your lips back to hers to silence her moans when you felt her walls clenching around your fingers. She bit down on your bottom lip as she came, coating your fingers with her juices. "That was so worth the wait" she panted while you slowed your fingers down. You stopped her hand as she reached over to touch you, smirking at her confusion. "That was a great use of my fingers, but I still need to finish my paper."