Distraction

When you walked into the house, you were a little dismayed to find that Demi wasn't waiting for you as usual. Her car was out front so you knew she was definitely home. You stopped in the kitchen to get a quick snack before going to look for her.

The first place you checked was outside, since it was a somewhat nice day and she might be in the pool. She wasn't there, so you went upstairs to keep looking. You found her right away in the bedroom, talking to someone on the phone. She smiled brightly when she saw you, mouthing that it was Marissa she was talking to. You didn't want to interrupt her, so you were about to leave her alone when you changed your mind.

You started off slow, just straddling her and nuzzling your face into her hair and breathing in her familiar scent. “I missed you” you murmured, brushing your lips against the sensitive skin of her neck. You held in a laugh when she shivered and you felt goosebumps on her arms.

Her arm wrapped around your waist and at first you thought she was going to push you off, but instead she pulled you closer. You took that as an open invitation to continue, wondering how far you could go before she would hang up and give you all of her attention.

“Did you miss me?” you asked while nibbling on her earlobe. You waited until she nodded before letting go and kissing the side of her mouth. “I don't believe you, if you did you would've hung up as soon as you saw me” you teased, slipping your hands under her shirt.

They were cold in comparison to her heated skin, and you watched amused as she bit her lip to try and hold in a moan. “What would Marissa say if she heard you moaning? I think it'd be really funny.” You used your fingers to draw random shapes on her stomach, watching her closely to see her reaction.

She was able to contain herself, smirking at you as if she had won the game. How cute of her to think you were finished. You let your hands slowly creep upwards, stopping as they slightly brushed against the underside of her breasts.

This time, she choked out the slightest semblance of a moan, loud enough that you knew Marissa probably heard it. You raised an eyebrow as she turned a deep red, obviously having been asked what the sound was. “N-nothing, I think it was just the cat.”

She relaxed when Marissa accepted it without question, glaring at you when you started laughing quietly. “Too bad she doesn't remember that you're allergic to cats.” You attached your lips to the soft spot on her neck, licking your lips to press wet kisses on her before blowing hot air between kisses. She inhaled sharply when you caught her off guard by slipping your hands under her bra, just barely flicking her nipples.

This time you laughed loudly, being able to clearly hear Marissa ask if Demi was okay. She started answering yes, but stopped and smirked at you with her head tilted. “Actually, that wasn't me, it was Y/N. I just walked by the closed bedroom door and I'm pretty sure she's touching herself.”

Your jaw dropped at how quickly she had just turned the tables on you. Marissa laughed on the other end of the line, making you blush as she commented about how you could never get enough satisfaction. Demi of course found it hysterical, laughing loudly. To your horror, they kept the conversation about you going, with Demi divulging much more information about your bedroom habits than you liked.

“You're going to pay for this” you grumbled, thinking of how you could get the upper hand back. Demi shrugged, not believing that there was anything more you could do. If you could get Demi to moan loud enough there was no way Marissa would mistake it as coming from you, so you set about getting her to do just that.

You pushed her shirt and bra up so they were resting just above her breasts, shifting down so you could lick the valley between them. She grabbed one of your hands tightly, as if that was going to stop you. You teasingly kissed around her right nipple before covering it with your mouth, flicking the hardened peak with your tongue.

She arched into you, and you knew she would be moaning in no time. You moved your position so you could grind on her leg, repeatedly pushing your knee against her covered core at the same time. You bit down on the nipple in your mouth and pinched the other, and that was the last thing she needed.

Her eyes shut and she tilted her head back, moaning louder than you had expected. There was a silence on Marissa's end before she burst out laughing, having figured out that it was Demi who had moaned. She didn't give Marissa the opportunity to ask what exactly was going on, ending the call and carelessly tossing her phone to the side. “You're in so much trouble” she husked, flipping over and practically ripping your shirt off. You didn't care, not when she was doing exactly what you had wanted.