Mood Ruiner

“I can't wait to get home” Demi purred in your ear while teasingly trailing her hand up your thigh. You blushed when the driver looked in the rear-view mirror with a knowing smirk. Demi had been gone for a little over a month doing promotional shows, and she was extremely sexually frustrated. You were too, but you just had better control over yourself.

“Just a few more minutes” you reassured her, brushing her hand away. She huffed but listened to you, clasping her hands together to restrain herself. She was getting more anxious as each minute passed, and by the time the driver pulled up to your house she was squirming in her seat.

The second she closed the front door she was already dragging you to the bedroom. “Someone's in a rush” you joked as she pushed you onto the bed. “I need you so bad” she muttered, kissing your neck. You tugged at her shirt to remove it, quickly moving your hands to her breasts. Her lips made their way to yours, connecting in a passionate kiss. She reached behind herself to unclasp her bra, sliding it off and dropping it on the bed. You rolled her hardened nipples between your thumb and index finger, delighting in her small gasps of pleasure.

She grabbed the bottom of your shirt and started to pull it up, but your arms were in the way. You realized what she was trying to do so you let go of her breasts to help her, slipping your top over your head. She smirked when she saw you weren't wearing a bra, bending down to flick her tongue over a nipple.

You ran your fingers through her hair to hold her head closer to you, moaning when she grazed your nipple with her teeth. She enveloped it with her mouth, sucking slowly. Her hand covered your ignored breast and left it there, unmoving.

“Demi” you whined, placing your hand over hers to get her to do something. She complied, massaging your soft breast in her hand. Now that she was here and touching you, it hit you just how badly you wanted her. You didn't think it would be possible to wait any longer, nor did you want to.

You slid your hand under your pants and into your panties so you could start rubbing your clit. You moaned at the contact and bucked your hips up, at the same time pressing your thigh against Demi's center. You felt her start grinding on your thigh, making you want more from her.

You pulled your hand out and brought your other hand down so you could remove the rest of your clothes, sliding your pants down, along with your panties. You moved your hand back to your clit, and it wasn't long until Demi's hand joined yours.

She let go of your nipple and brought her face back up to meet yours. “Did you think I wasn't going to take care of you?” she whispered, nipping at your earlobe. You kissed her in response, aching to feel her wetness. She helped you in taking off her pants, followed quickly by her panties.

You dragged your fingers through her slit, moaning at how wet she was. “One month” she reminded, as if you had forgotten how long it had been. Your fingers quickly found her clit, rubbing it in fast circles. She pushed two fingers into you, pushing you to do the same. You slid in one finger at first, purposely taking your time so you could tease her.

She kissed you hard to show she didn't want to be teased, so you pushing in two more fingers. “Fuck” she breathed, pumping her fingers at the same pace you were. Her eyes locked with yours and you could feel yourself getting closer just from the intense look she had. “Hold on” she said, feeling your walls tighten around her fingers.

You whined in complaint when she slipped her fingers out, grabbing your wrist and making you do the same. You looked at her confused, not understanding what she was doing. There was no way she wanted to stop, so obviously she still had something planned.