Watch Me

You kicked your shoes off before plopping down on the couch, exhausted from a long day of work. You wanted nothing more than to take a nap, but just as you closed your eyes you realized something. Demi hadn't greeted you, which was unusual because usually she would be waiting for you. “Hey Demi?” You waited for a few seconds for her response, yet got none.

You frowned a little and walked up the stairs to your bedroom. That's the only place she could be, since she would have texted or called if she had a meeting. The door wasn't shut all the way, so you placed your hand against it and slowly opened it. You felt your mouth go dry at what you saw.

Demi was laying on the bed under the covers, but you could still make out the motions her hand was making. Her eyes were shut tightly so she didn't know you were standing in the doorway. The little moans escaping her mouth confirmed your suspicions. Demi was actually touching herself.

You wanted to say something but decided against it, feeling yourself getting turned on as you watched her. You quietly moved closer to the bed so you could get a better view. She had no idea you were watching her and you found that extremely hot. Her hand motions became faster and she bit her bottom lip, her giveaway that she was about to reach her peak. You didn't want her to reach it without you, so you changed your mind about interrupting her.

“I can't believe I almost took a nap downstairs and missed this” you said with a smirk. Demi's eyes snapped open so fast you had to bite back a laugh. Her hand became completely still and she shifted under the blanket, obviously trying to hide what she was doing. “What are you doing home so early?” her voice was higher than usual, due to her panicking.

“Early? Dems, it's already 6. Technically I'm late. The real question is what are you doing?” Demi looked at the clock, seeing that you were indeed late, not early. “What am I doing? Nothing, I just had an itch.” This time you actually did laugh, but it was only because she was so bad at lying. “I don't think the type of itch you have is the type you're talking about.”

She blushed when she realized there was no way she could talk herself out of this. “Okay, so maybe I got a little antsy while you were working. But I'm over it now, so let's just go have dinner.” You looked at her but she didn't make any move to get out of bed. “Take the blanket off” you said. “What?!” she asked in disbelief. “I've been with you for long enough to know that until you get satisfaction, you aren't over it. So take the blanket off” you repeated, sitting on the end of the bed.

Demi hesitated for a moment, so you tugged at the blanket to show her you were serious. “Fine” she mumbled, throwing the blanket to the side. Underneath, she was completely undressed. You were pretty sure you were drooling just by looked at her naked body. You had seen it many times, but she just got more beautiful every time. Your hand twitched as you thought about touching her, but you had an even better idea.

“Keep going.” It was a simple command, but Demi knew exactly what you meant. When she hesitated again you decided to show her you were serious. “Demi. If you don't do it I won't touch you for a month.” Demi gasped at the mere thought. “You wouldn't dare” she tempted, not believing you. “I'd say watch me, but that's what I want to do.”

You stared at each other for a few minutes, waiting to see who would crack first. Luckily for you, it was Demi. “I can't believe I'm actually doing this” she muttered, looking away from you. You looked away from her eyes too, instead focusing on her hand. You watched intently as she slowly started touching her clit, delighting in the small moan she made.

“You don't have to be so slow.” You tried to say it in a commanding tone but failed, too captivated by her movements. You spared a quick glance at her face and saw her eyes were closed, but that was okay for now. You trailed your eyes down her body again, stopping at her breasts. “Play with your nipples” you whispered, waiting to see if she would.

She didn't say anything, but moved her free hand to start massaging her right breast. How many people would literally kill just to see what she was doing? The thought that you were the only one allowed to see her like this turned you on even more. You wondered how far she would let this go, considering she didn't usually like being told what to do.

“Stop messing around and just finger yourself already.” Your voice was husky from how turned on you were and Demi whimpered at the sound, or was it the command? Either way, you liked her reaction. You locked your eyes on the hand that was between her legs, silently willing her to push her fingers in. She used one finger to keep rubbing her clit while circling her hole with another.

She was teasing you. Only Demi would find a way to take control of the situation. If she didn't start fucking herself soon she knew you would beg for her to do it, and you didn't want to do that. You wanted to have the upper hand.

When she moved her legs closer together, effectively blocking your view, you got fed up. You gripped her knees tightly and forced her legs back apart, giving you full view of her wet pussy. You let go of one knee, using your now open hand to grab her wrist. She knew what you were doing so she didn't stop you.

You used your hand to force her to shove two fingers in herself, only letting go once she started moving on her own. You lightly brushed against her clit before pulling away, causing her to moan. “That won't be happening again” you informed her, wanting her to be the one to pleasure herself. You settled down between her open legs, resting your hands on her knees.

You wanted to see if she was still playing with her nipples, but the sight of her fingering herself was too good to look away from. You didn't want to miss a second of it. “Faster. And keep rubbing your clit.” To your pleasure, she did as you asked without hesitation. You wanted to take full advantage of this, knowing it would likely never happen again.

“Add another finger.” She did so as soon as the words left your mouth. Her movements were getting faster without you telling her, so you knew she was close. You wanted her to cum just as bad as she wanted to.

Just as she was about to finish you finally found it in yourself to look away from her open pussy. “Fuck” you breathed out as you saw her face. It was contorted in pleasure, with small beads of sweat appearing on her forehead. She was biting her bottom lip so hard you were sure she would draw blood at any moment. You decided to prevent that, wanting her to feel only pleasure and not pain.

You gently scratched at her soft thighs with your nails, leaning over to nibble on her earlobe. “Let it go Demi” you whispered in her ear. She didn't need to be told twice. Her back arched into you, and her legs would have closed had you not been holding them open. “Fuck Y/N!” she moaned loudly, finally reaching her peak. You could feel how her fingers went from desperate movements to sluggish thrusts as she rode out her orgasm. When she opened her eyes you felt your core heat up. They were full of intense pleasure, something you loved seeing.

You kissed her passionately to show how much you appreciated her letting you watch. It was definitely the sexiest thing she had ever done, there was no doubt about that. You ran your fingers through her pussy, loving how wet she still was. “If this happens every time I'm late, I may never come home on time again.”