Home Movie

Demi was kissing you, but the lack of passion made you think that there were other things on her mind. You broke the kiss when you reached down in an attempt to pull her top off, only to be stopped by her grabbing your wrist. “Is something wrong?” you asked, concerned because she usually was always in the mood. She bit her lip while looking at you, deciding whether or not she should tell you. Her hesitation was starting to make you nervous, and the longer she went without answering, the more worried you became.

“There's something that I've been wanting to do for a while, but I'm not sure you would be comfortable with it” she said, looking directly into your eyes. You couldn't imagine what she was talking about, because in the two and a half years that you had been dating her you had done a lot of things that you never thought you would do. Demi had a habit of getting what she wanted, and you knew this would probably be no different.

“I won't know how I feel about it unless you tell me” you replied, hoping that it would convince her to open up. You put your hand on her thigh, softly stroking it with your thumb. “Whatever it is, I won't get mad” you whispered. That seemed to convince her, because she closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she prepared to tell you.

“I think it would be really hot if we filmed ourselves” she stated firmly, apparently having lost the nervousness she was displaying earlier. You cleared your throat awkwardly as you registered what she had just said. There were a lot of issues with her idea, but you assumed she had already thought them through if she was bringing it up. However, she still needed to prove to you that it was a good idea.

“Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, I'm all for it, I just need to know that nothing bad is going to happen.” There was no need to be specific about it because there was really only one thing that you could be insinuating. “Don't worry, nobody is going to leak it. So that's a yes?” You had barely started nodding when Demi smiled and jumped off the bed, running over to the closet and rummaging around for several minutes before emerging with several cameras and tripods. “I want to get every angle” she explained when she saw your raised eyebrow.

She was quick to set up the equipment, coming back to the bed as soon as she finished. “Just pretend like they aren't there” she mumbled, getting back into her previous position. Her kisses were much more passionate than before, and she didn't try to stop you when you took her top off. You disconnected your lips, kissing her jawline as you moved down to her neck.

“You're so sexy” you husked, finding her pulse point and grazing your teeth over it. You set about marking her as yours, bringing up both hands to massage her breasts. Being filmed must be a huge turn on for Demi, because she instantly arched her back as she felt your touch. Reaching behind her, you unclasped her bra and pulled it away, readjusting yourself so you could lightly nibble on her right nipple.

“Y/N” she moaned, grabbing your hand and directing it to her ignored breast. Demi wasn't the type of person who liked going slow, so you only spent a few minutes giving her breasts attention before leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach and coming to a stop as your reached her pants. “Wait, take your top off too” she commanded, tugging at the hem of your shirt to get you to hurry up. You had it off withing seconds, taking your bra off as well.

You quickly pulled her pants off, licking your lips when you saw that she was wearing a thong, something that she rarely wore. “Anything for the cameras” she teased with a wink. It didn't surprise you that she had prepared for this. But that wasn't what you wanted to be thinking about, not what you had a very horny girlfriend who was desperate for you to take care of her.

Feeling Demi's lustful faze, you started rubbing her clit through the sheer fabric. You moaned when you felt her wetness, your moans joining hers in filling the room. Unable to wait any longer, you pulled her thong down and started swiping your tongue up and down her wet pussy. Her taste was something that you were sure would never become unpleasant. Your tongue found her clit, applying just enough pressure to make her squirm. You slipped two fingers into her, wiggling and curling them to give her the pleasure that she craved.

You were so focused on what you were doing that when she stopped you with her hand, you almost squeaked in surprise. Confused, you pulled away so she could explain herself. “This is our movie, not just mine.” She motioned for you to finish undressing, switching positions when you had removed the last of your clothing.

“I want to taste you too” she whispered in your ear before placing a lingering kiss on your lips, teasing your aching pussy with her fingers. Her mouth soon replaced them, using her tongue to explore every inch of you. Instead of pretending that the cameras weren't there, you were actually even more turned on at the thought of being recorded.

“Demi...I'm so close” you moaned, stopping her so you could kiss her. She understood what you wanted, moaning with you as she started grinding her pussy on yours. “I can't wait to watch this” she moaned, biting down on her bottom lip to contain her moans as she came. “No, keep going” you insisted when she started to slow down, not having reached your peak yet.

You gripped her hips so she would keep moving, getting closer with every move she made. She pulled away from the kiss, wanting to hear your loud moans. She stayed on you, softly kissing your neck as you both came back down from your highs. “So, was that the greatest idea or what?” she asked with a knowing smirk. “Definitely,” you agreed, “and I can't wait to make a sequel.”