Last Night

“I can't believe you dragged me out” you complained as Demi pushed you to the bar. “Can you blame me? We're in Vegas and you needed to get off of your ass and have a little fun? This is the one day I'm letting myself drink and you're being such a downer!” You laughed at the childish tone in her voice but ordered a drink anyway. “Fine, but you can't laugh at me when I get completely hammered.” She laughed but you were being serious, so she smiled. “Deal. I won't laugh at your drunk ass.”

After two drinks Demi got bored and dragged you to the dance floor. “Dance with me Y/N!” You obliged your best friend, grabbing her hands and pulling her closer to you. She giggled like an idiot, already slightly tipsy from the drinks she had. “You're such a lightweight” you chuckled as she pouted at you. “Hey, that's not fair. You can't use my song titles to make fun of me!” she whined.

“Shut up you dork. I'm going to get another drink” you told her, walking back to the bar. You sat down after ordering, taking some time to relax. Demi probably wouldn't give you much of a chance to rest after this. You noticed an older man sit down next to you but didn't think much of him, just gave him a small smile.

“Hello there” he said. You looked around to make sure he was talking to you before responding. “Um, hi?” You really didn't care much for conversation with a stranger. “What's a pretty lady like you doing all by yourself?” You rolled your eyes at his pathetic attempt to charm you. “I'm not alone. I'm here with my friend” you said shortly. He made a big show of looking around the room. “Well I don't see anyone who looks like they're waiting for you. How about you join me and my friends at my place?”

Before you could respond, Demi appeared next to you. “How about you fuck off? Just because a pretty girl is sitting at a bar doesn't mean she's waiting for a man to take care of her.” The man's jaw dropped open at her sass and he left without another word. “Pervert” she muttered as she sat down. The bartender handed you your drink and you decided you wanted to mess with Demi.

“Why'd you do that? Maybe I wanted to talk to him” you asked, feigning hurt. She looked at you flabbergasted. “I-I'm sorry Y/N. He was just old and gross and I thought-” Before she could keep talking you cut her off. “I'm just joking Dems. He was a creep and I'm glad you told him off.” She slapped your arm lightly. “Meanie” she whined.

As soon as you finished your drink Demi forced you to dance with her again. You were so into the dancing that you didn't realize the song had changed into something sexual, and before you knew it, Demi was grinding on you. “Oh fuck” you groaned, gripping tightly onto her hips. You were both dancing in rhythm with each, and you had enough alcohol in your system from the strong drink that you really didn't care about anything else.

By the time the song ended you were both hot and sweaty. You couldn't stop yourself from speaking your mind to Demi. “You look really hot right now.” She winked at you, whispering in your ear “Yeah? Well so do you. Stay here while I go get us some drinks.” You watched her walk away flirtatiously, suddenly finding yourself really turned on. She was back in a flash with a tray of drinks in her hand. “So we don't have to go back and forth” she explained.

Several songs later you were both incredibly drunk. You didn't know about her, but you were even more turned on. “I think we should leave” you suggested, hoping your words weren't that slurred. She nodded in agreement, pulling you by your hand to the door and jumping onto the first available taxi. She somehow managed to give the driver the hotel name, albeit with a lot of giggling. “Have I ever told you how pretty you are Y/N? Because you are.”

She didn't give you time to react, because her lips were on yours as soon as she finished talking. You didn't hesitate in kissing back, wrapping your arms around her neck and pulling her closer. The taxi couldn't drive fast enough to the hotel. You were desperate for Demi, you had never wanted anyone so much. When the taxi finally pulled up in front of the hotel, you threw a wad of cash at the driver. It was probably way more than needed, but you didn't have the patience to count it all out.

You ran to the elevator with Demi, and as soon as the doors closed you started making out again. “Fuck Demi” you groaned when she started kissing your neck. The second the doors reopened she practically shoved you out, racing to the room. She fumbled with the key for a bit before finally sliding it the correct way. “If you don't stop you're not getting any” she threatened when she saw you laughing. That quickly shut you up and you pushed in her into the room, slamming the door shut behind you. She gave you a sexy smirk before lightly pushing you onto the bed. “Hope your ready for me to show you the best night of your life” she husked before doing just that.

You woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. “Fuck” you groaned, flipping away from the window. You practically fell out of the bed when you saw someone else in it. “Demi?!” you screeched, wishing you hadn't as it only made your headache worse. She shot up, covering herself with the sheets when she noticed she was naked. “Y/N? Why are we naked in the same bed?!” she said while freaking out. You tried as hard as you could to remember the events of last night. “Oh my God...” you said when you finally realized what had happened. Demi apparently remembered too, because she looked at you with a shocked expression. “Well I don't know about you, but from what I remember what we did was incredible. Round 2?” You thought she was joking, but her smirk said otherwise. “As long as it doesn't make things awkward, why the hell not?”