What He Doesn't Know

“Is he…is he at work?” you asked between kisses as you pushed Demi down on her bed. She moaned out a yes, feeling your hands massaging her breasts. “Too bad. I’d love to see the look on his face if he ever caught us.” You almost laughed at the mental image, choosing instead to focus on Demi. Wilmer didn’t even deserve to be thought about, not when he doesn’t please Demi the way you do.

You pulled her shirt off, kissing along her collarbone. Unclasping her bra, you took it off and placed a kiss on both nipples, sucking her left one into your mouth. You grazed you teeth other the hardened peak, already knowing that it would make her moan. You knew more about her body than Wilmer could ever dream of, which is exactly why you were here.

Demi was tugging on your top, so you sat up to take it off. “No bra?” she smirked, cupping your breasts in her hands. “What’s the point? It never stays on for long.” She pulled you back down, kissing your lips hungrily. You nibbled on her bottom lip, waiting for her to open her mouth so you could slip your tongue on. You ran your tongue over her teeth, feeling each and every indentation.

You both moaned at the feeling of your breasts being pressed against hers. You slid her pants down, smirking when you saw her black thong. “Am I the only one you wear this for?” She really didn’t need to answer, because you were the one who had bought it for her. “Only you” she moaned, slipping her hand beneath the thin fabric so she could rub her clit.

“So fucking sexy” you whispered, stroking her thighs with your fingertips. Your eyes glazed over with lust as you watched her touch herself. Growing frustrated with the thong obstructing your view, you dragged it down her lands, discarding it on the floor. “Much better” you groaned as you stared intently at her fingers.

Watching Demi please herself turned you on even more, but you weren’t willing to tear your eyes away from her to do anything about it. You decided to help her out, putting two fingers at the entrance of her tight hole. “Fuck me, Y/N. Just fuck me” she begged, moving her hips up to meet your hand.

You shoved you fingers in, pulling them out and pushing them back in several times until you matched her speed. You couldn’t ignore the burning of your desire any longer, pushing your free hand into your jeans and under your panties, moaning when you came into contact with your clit. “That’s so naughty” she breathed out, licking her lips.

Demi was getting close, you could tell because she was struggling to keep her eyes open. You didn’t want her to cum without you, so you quickly removed your fingers. “Hold on” you muttered while getting up to finish stripping. When you got back on the bed, Demi gripped you by the hips, spreading her legs wider and situating your pussy on hers.

“Cum with me” she commanded. You moved back and forth, playing with her nipples. She arched her back, moaning loudly as she squeezed your hips. The room was filled with gasps of pleasure and the occasional moan. Demi’s eyes were shut tight and you were really close as well, bending down to kiss her.

Her nails scratched your back as she came, just moments before you let yourself go. You slowed down, too sensitive to continue. “I should leave before Wilmer gets back” you said, detaching your lips from hers. Demi grabbed your arm, preventing you from getting off of the bed. “Yeah, or you could stick around for one more time” she suggested, sliding her hand down your body to reach your pussy. You didn’t disagree, squealing when she flipped you so she could be on top. Demi kissed you stomach and you couldn’t help but laugh knowing that when it came to pleasing Demi, you would always beat Wilmer.