Ready

As Demi's thrusts grew faster, you wrapped your legs around her waist to try and get her to go deeper. “Do you want more baby?”she panted while kissing your neck. You just whimpered in response, throwing your head back to give her more room. You moaned loudly when she complied, thrusting the strap-on into you as deep as she could. You were quickly nearing your peak when she moved her lips to your ear. “I wish I could cum in you” she whispered.

“W-what?” you asked, not even turned on anymore. She blushed heavily when she realized what she said. “I have no idea why I said that” she confessed. You shook your head and moved away from her, the strap-on slipping out of you. “No, obviously something made you say that.” She removed the toy from her body, dropping it on the nightstand. “This is so embarrassing” she muttered, avoiding giving you an answer.

Now you were kind of concerned. What could possibly be so bad that she didn't want to tell you? “Demi...do you wish you had a dick?” you asked, not sure you wanted the answer. She let out a laugh which only confused you more. “No. Nothing like that. It's just that somethings been on my mind for a while now, but what I said isn't really how I meant it to come out.”

You still had no idea what she was talking about. “I can't possibly imagine what you meant to say. Is it really bad though, what you've been thinking of?” She stared at you for a moment, probably trying to figure out how you would react. “It's not bad at all. Well, it depends on how you take it.” You huffed at her, just wanting a straight answer. “The only thing that I'm mad about right now is you completely ruining the mood. Just tell me Demi, please?” You looked at her with pleading eyes and she eventually gave in.

“Ithinkweshouldstartafamily” she said too quickly for you to understand. “What?” you asked, wanting clarification. She took a deep breath and tried to talk slower this time. “I've been thinking for a while now that we should start a family.” Oh. That conversation. You had joked about the topic with her a few times, but it was never a serious thought. You knew it would be a serious conversation eventually, considering that you had been married for 7 months and had dated for 5 years.

She interpreted your silence as not agreeing with her. “You know what, I shouldn't have said anything. If you're not ready that's totally okay with me.” Despite her words she still sounded upset, so you had to say something quickly to calm her. “I didn't say that. You just caught me off guard, I don't usually think about that while we're fucking” you said with a small laugh. “Yeah, but you're not saying you want a family either” she pointed out.

You got off the bed and started getting dressed, not wanting to have this conversation while naked. “So that's it? You're just going to walk away? That hurts more than you saying no, Y/N.” You rolled your eyes while slipping a shirt over your head. “Will you stop making assumptions and just give me a minute? I do want to talk, but I wanted to get dressed first.” You knew she was nervous about this and that's the only reason you weren't getting mad at her. You got back on the bed and waited for her to get dressed as well.

“Are you ready to let me talk now?” She nodded, so you continued. “I do want a family with you, I just didn't know how to bring it up for real. Neither did you, apparently.” You grabbed her hand, wanting some kind of contact with her. “Really? You're ready to have a baby?” she asked excitedly. You laughed at how cute she was being.

“I am. Why do I have to be the one to carry though?” You weren't opposed to it, you just wondered why Demi assumed it would be you. “Do you not want to? I mean, if you don't I would, but I just think you should.” She sounded like she didn't really know what she was trying to say, so you made it easier for her.

“I do, but why don't you?” She looked at you as if you were completely missing something she was saying. “Babe, a lot of my songs require sexy dancing on stage in front of thousands of people. It wouldn't be sexy when pregnant” she explained slowly. “Think of how many Lovatics will be let down because they want to see you pregnant” you joked before realizing something. “Wait, would you not find me sexy if I was pregnant?” you asked, somewhat offended.

“They'll get to see that eventually, I just don't think now is a good time. And no baby, if anything I would find you even more sexy.” she reassured. “Sorry, I don't even know why the thought bothered me” you said after giving her a quick kiss. She laughed before kissing you again, this time a little longer. “Must be the hormones kicking in prematurely” she said while smirking. “Guess so. So you actually want to do this, like start looking at sperm donors?” She smiled and nodded. “As soon as possible, I literally can't wait for us to have a family.”