Kiss Me, Not Him

“Wilmer wants to do what?!” You looked over at Demi who was blushing bright red but also laughing. “Did you not hear me? I said he wants to have a threesome.” You flinched hearing it again, hoping she was just messing with you. “No, I definitely heard you the first time. You’re just joking though, right?” She laughed harder, shaking her head. “I’m 100% serious. When he randomly brought it up last night my initial reaction was the same as yours, but the more I thought about it, it seemed like a good idea.”

You were still in shock. Demi was your best friend and Wilmer was her boyfriend, so why would he want to bring you into their bedroom? “Okay, but why me? Why not someone that you never have to see again?” As though she had rehearsed it, which you honestly didn’t doubt, she quickly answered.

“You’re the first person that Wilmer thought of. And we’re best friends, so it’s not like it would be weird or anything.” Was she insane? Of course it would be weird! Especially when the small crush you had on her was taken into consideration. You refused to let it get in the way of your friendship with her, which is exactly why you wanted to slap yourself for what you said next.

“If you’re both really serious about it, then I guess I’ll do it.” Demi squealed and hugged you tightly, as if you had just given her the best news in the world. “Wilmer is going to be so happy! I’ll go tell him right now- text you later!” She ran out the door before you had a chance to say anything, too excited to stay any longer.

You didn’t expect her to get back to you anytime soon, so you were mildly surprised when you got a text from her about an hour later. She said to come over around 7. You hadn’t realized how soon they wanted this to happen, having thought they meant within the next few weeks.

15 minutes after 7 you showed up at their house, nervously knocking on the door. You hadn’t dressed up too much, just a simple red dress. The door opened, revealing Demi and Wilmer standing behind it. “Y/N…you look hot as fuck!” Wilmer said, moving his eyes up and down your body. You had no clue what to say. Not only would you be lying if you said it back, but it would be awkward. Demi looked great though, as usual. It was clear that Wilmer was the most excited about it.

“So are you ready or do you need some time?” he asked anxiously. You didn’t want to chicken out, and they were both looking at you with an intensity that made you nervous. “I’m here, aren’t I?” They both smiled, with Demi grabbing your hand and following Wilmer to the bedroom. You stopped her just short of the door. “Wait, Demi. You swear this won’t make things weird between us?” She didn’t hesitate before nodding and pulling you inside.

“Took you long enough” Wilmer commented while pulling his shirt over his head. Demi walked over to him and kissed him, using her hands to push Wilmer onto the bed. “Come here Y/N” Demi commanded just as you were starting to feel awkward. She shared a look with Wilmer before placing her lips on yours in a surprise kiss. It took you a second to react, and when you realized that she was actually kissing you, you had to bite back a moan. It was a distraction, because you soon felt Wilmer’s hands on the zipper of your dress. “He wants you so bad” she whispered in your ear as Wilmer removed your dress.

You shivered at her hot breath against your ear, focusing on that instead of Wilmer’s hands running all over your body. “Do you want him?” You shook your head so only Demi would see, not wanting to offend Wilmer. “Later, you first.” Your statement was open to interpretation, but you were relieved when she moved down to undo his pants.

You looked away when she started pulling them down, meeting Wilmer’s eyes. “Can you take this off?” he asked, tugging at the straps of your bra. You reached back to unclasp it, blushing when he pulled it away from your body. “Nice” he mumbled, leaning forward to pull a nipple into his mouth.

Demi tending to him caused him to moan, and the vibrations from that made you moan as well. You shut your eyes when his fingers started playing with your other nipple, moving your hands to the back of his head.

Everything was actually going pretty well until Wilmer pulled away from your breasts. He sat up and used his hands for extra support, your eyes widening as he leaned in closer. You really didn’t want to kiss him, but Demi’s voice rang out before his lips could touch yours.

“Don’t.” Her voice was harsh, startling both you and Wilmer. “Sorry, I didn’t think tha-“ She cut you off, glaring at Wilmer. You thought that she didn’t want you to kiss him because she was jealous, so you really didn’t know what was going on.

“Not you. Don’t kiss her.” She moved up and shoved Wilmer away from you. “Go wait outside Y/N, okay?” She handed you the discarded dress with a smile, letting you know that it wasn’t you that she was mad at. You slipped it back on, leaving without question.

Shutting the door behind you, you leaned against it so you could try to hear what they were talking about. Their voices were too muffled to be audible, so you couldn’t make it out. It suddenly got quiet, and when the doorknob started to turn you jumped away and tried to appear casual.

“Hey. What happened?” She smiled, grabbing your hand. “I didn’t want him to kiss you. I wanted to do it. Can I kiss you now?” Did she really have to ask, considering she had already kissed you once before? You tried to cover up how ecstatic you were, nodding slowly. She tentatively pressed her lips against yours, deepening the kiss as she got more comfortable with it. “I broke up with him” she mumbled, sliding her tongue along your bottom lip.

Your eyes snapped open. “What? Why?” She didn’t seem to be making a big deal out of it, which somewhat concerned you. “I know you like me Y/N, you’re not that discreet. But guess what? I like you too. I want to kiss you like this more often.” To demonstrate her point, she slammed her lips onto yours and slipped her tongue into your mouth. It felt right, and you knew she was thinking the same thing. You never thought you would be glad that Wilmer tried to kiss you, but if it this is what it lead to, you wished it had happened earlier.