Just One Night

“Did you miss me?” You shook your head, laughing at Demi's silly question. “You were gone for less than 5 minutes” you mumbled in response, brushing her hands away from your hips. She gave you a cheesy smile and stepped away from you. You had met her less than an hour ago at the bar and had been having a drink with her when she slipped away to use the restroom. “You like me though” she said with a knowing smirk, slightly tipsy from the few drinks that she had consumed. You shrugged, not wanting to believe that you were more than likely about to go home with a random girl you had just met.

As if she could read your mind, she grabbed your hand and started tugging you towards the exit. You almost bumped into her when she abruptly as soon as the door shut behind you. “Did you change your mind already?” you teased, hoping that she had just forgotten something inside. “Your place or mine?” she questioned, turning to face you. The look in her eyes told you that she wasn't going to wait long for an answer, and she proved you right when she rolled her eyes and lead you to what you assumed was her car.

She drove quite well for someone who had downed several drinks, making you wonder if she was more tolerant to alcohol than most people. Knowing how much of a lightweight you were, you had limited yourself to two drinks. “We could've gone to my house” you muttered in complaint, second guessing your decision to go home with a complete stranger. She turned the music up, successfully drowning out any more complaints that you might have.

When she pulled up to what you assumed was her house, she quickly got out of her car and walked to the front door with you following right behind her. “It's almost like your in a rush or something” she joked, but you knew she felt the same way. She had taken her time while driving and you had started getting impatient with her. “Will you just hurry up and open the damn door? If I have to wait any longer I swear I'm going to turn around and just go home” you snapped. “I'd probably follow you” she mumbled to herself as she finally managed to open the door.

You pushed the door shut with your foot, not wasting any time in hungrily pressing your lips to hers. “I told you I couldn't wait” you whispered breathlessly when she raised an eyebrow in curiosity. To ease any doubt in her mind about the way you felt, you somewhat clumsily guided her over to a couch that had caught your eye. “Don't you think the bed might be more comfortable?” she asked between kisses. You shut her up by softly nipping her bottom lip and pushing her down once you reached the couch.

“I didn't expect you to be like this” she said with a small smirk. You didn't respond, your lips once again making their way to hers. Under normal circumstances you probably would've wanted to take your time, but there was something about how that you just couldn't resist right now. “You're so perfect” you informed her, as if she didn't already know. Your right hand made its way to her thigh; your fingertips barely brushing the edge of sinfully short skirt.

You teased her for several seconds by slowly rubbing the soft skin of her inner thigh with your palm until she couldn't take it anymore. “Will you just hurry up and fuck me? I don't want to be teased all night” she growled while tangling her hands in your hair. You stop the subtle motions of your hands and kissed down to her neck, nipping several times before licking what you had discovered was her sensitive spot and blowing hot air onto it. “Please, I just need you” she whined.

“That's what I wanted to hear” you replied, slipping your hand farther up her thigh until you reached the damp cloth of her panties. You swallowed a moan when you pushed them aside and finally felt how wet she was for you. You closed your eyes while kissing her again, forcing yourself to focus on her pleasure and ignore the throbbing between your legs. “Please” she begged again, moaning quietly when your pressed your thumb against her clit. She bucked her hips upwards at the contact, desperate to feel more.

Deciding that she was already well prepared, you kept your thumb on her clit as you pushed two fingers into her, pleased with the loud moan she let out at the sensation. “Do you like that?” you husked, pulling away from her lips for a moment as you looked into her darkened eyes. She nodded, making you increase the speed of your fingers. “Tell me how much you like it” you demanded, stilling your fingers until she answered.

Unable to answer right away due to the pleasure you had been giving her, she took a few deeps breaths as she tried to find the right words to say. “More than I should” she eventually responded, her voice cracked when you started moving your fingers again. You started rubbing her clit at the same pace that you were fingering her, quickly reducing her to a trembling and moaning mess. She harshly bit your lip as her walls clenched tightly around your fingers, probably drawing blood but you didn't even care. All you cared about right now was her riding out her high, so you took your time in slowing down your fingers before pulling them out of her.

You licked your fingers clean, moaning at her sweet taste. They had barely left your mouth when you found yourself being flipped onto your back with Demi straddling your hips. “What're you doing?” you asked in confusion. For some reason you had been expecting her to want you to leave, so you were surprised to find yourself in this new position. “You showed me a good time, now it's my turn to show you an even better time” she replied with a cheeky smirk, leaning down and biting your neck hard enough to leave a mark. Your original urge to protest quickly went away when her hands started roaming your body, leaving you with no choice but to let her follow through on her promise to please you.