Behind the Scenes Pt 1

The low hum of the ceiling fan was the only sound in the small room as you flipped through the pages of your script. You had read through it several times since receiving it last week, wanting to have everything memorized so there would be no surprises. It seemed as if you found something new every time you read through it, which was somewhat worrisome. You nervously tapped your foot while glancing at the clock, taking some comfort in seeing that you still had over an hour to prepare yourself.

“Hey. Are you Y/N?” You didn't bother looking up, already knowing it was your scene partner. You made a small sound of confirmation, motioning with your hand that she could join you on the couch. “I'm Demi.” You already knew that, her name was on the script along with yours. You closed it and looked at her for the first time. Well, in person that is.

If she was attractive in the videos you had watched, she was a million times more gorgeous in real life. Her hair was shorter than you thought it would be, and her eyes that had appeared to be plain brown had some light red flecks in them. She noticed you staring at her and smirked, especially when she saw that you had been looking at the script. “You've never done a scene like this, right?” You hadn't, but almost all of her scenes were like the one you would be doing with her today. It was her...specialty.

“No, but I'm kinda excited to try” you said, picking the script up again. “We need to mark where we're going to take breaks.” She nodded in agreement, scooting closer to you so she could see the script. “I usually only take 1, but if you need more that's okay.” She gave you a soft smile, letting you know that it was okay to be anxious about this. You handed her the script so she could pick the points, since she knew more about it than you did. If it was up to you, there would be breaks every 15 minutes.

“Okay, so I marked 3 breaks. I'll go tell the director while you get ready.” She gently patted your thigh, probably the last time she would ever touch you with such tenderness. She quietly shut the door behind her, leaving you to calm yourself down. You almost did a double take when you looked at the clock. Had she really been here for almost 45 minutes? “Fuck, fuck, fuck” you muttered, getting up and walking over to the clothing rack.

You quickly changed into the simple outfit. You knew that Demi's outfit would be quite different from yours, given that hers would be on the entire time. Yours would be coming off within the first five minutes of filming, so you made sure to grab a robe that you could wear during the breaks.

Demi was already there when you arrived, standing with the director and discussing something with him. She smiled when she saw you, excusing herself from the conversation. “You look really hot!” you blurted, blushing instantly. It was true, the leather attire she had on made her look even sexier than she already was. She laughed, letting her eyes scan your body. She didn't have to say anything, the way she licked her lips let you know that she thought the exact same about you.

“I'm positive someone's already told you this, but if at any point you feel uncomfortable just say something and I'll stop. You need to tell me if you're in any pain, because it's only fun when we're both enjoying it” she explained. “Trust me, I definitely will. Most of my scenes are soft.” She nodded, turning to leave before she stopped to say something else. “I know, I've watched them all...several times.” She leaned in close to whisper the last two words, her hot breath tickling your ear. She started walking away, turning back just once to wink. Wait, what?

You had almost no time to get over her words and actions before you were rushed to the set, which was really just a bare mattress on the floor and a small metal box next to it. After the scene had been filmed it would be edited to appear as though the scene was actually taking place in an abandoned basement. Demi was standing off to the side where she would come in through a door, and you were handed a dummy phone to make it look like you were texting.