So Wrong

“We shouldn’t be doing this” you mumbled against Demi’s lips as you stumbled to the bed with her. “Says who? Nobody needs to know.” She had a good point, but that didn’t make what you were doing with her any better. “If anyone ever found out, the-” She shut you up with a kiss, sliding her hands under your top. “So don’t tell anyone.”

You sighed and pulled away from her, dragging her hands out form under your shirt. She looked at you with an annoyed expression, wondering why you kept stalling. “Y/N, if you don’t want to do this anymore you can just say it. I’m not going to force you into doing anything with me.” You shook your head, you definitely wanted to continue. The whole situation was still so weird to you. She was your best friend’s mother and she had finalized the divorce with her husband just a few months ago. Only a few weeks after that you found yourself in bed with her, both swearing it would never happen again. You had never been more wrong.

“What if Amanda finds out? Or my parents? I’d never be allowed to come over again and I’d lose my best friend” you said, leaning back on your hands for support. She rolled her eyes at your paranoia, placing her hand on your thigh. “You think too much. We’re just having some fun and nobody can get mad at us for enjoying ourselves. Besides, you’re old enough to make your own choices, otherwise we wouldn’t be here at all.”

You opened your mouth to agree with her, but a light squeeze from her hand made you moan instead. “Fuck, you’re right. Just shut the door first.” She smiled triumphantly and got up to close the door, quickly coming back to join you on her bed. “Your clothes are always in the way” she said, pulling off her shirt and then yours. While she was distracted, you took the opportunity to flip her over, positioning yourself above her. You kissed your way to her pulse point, nipping lightly to make her gasp.

“Hurry up, it’s not like we have a lot of time.” Her hand slid up your back to unclasp your bra, patiently waiting for you to do the same to her. As you pulled hers off you bit your tongue to hold back the words that had almost slipped out. You didn’t love her and you couldn’t love her because like she said earlier, it was just for fun. Adding in the fact that she was quite older than you, it just would never work out.

The thought left your mind when her lips wrapped around your nipple. “Fuck, Demi. I need you now” you moaned, moving your hands to her breasts so you could slowly palm them. You grinded your hips onto hers to show her that you really couldn’t wait much longer.

She flipped you over, leaving a trail of kisses as she moved to meet your lips. “So impatient” she said with a twinkle in her eye, though she knew you were only saying it because of the time constraint. You pulled her back down to you, enjoying the feeling of her warm lips against yours. She lowered one of her hands to work on getting your pants off, not succeeding until you reached down to help her.

“You’re already so wet” she moaned, pushing her hand into your panties. You took off her pants and panties at the same time, cupping her pussy in your hand. “So are you” you smirked, putting pressure on her clit with the heel of your palm. She kissed you to silence not only her moans but yours as well, knowing full well that if either of you got too loud then Amanda would wake up and then you would get caught in an incredibly compromising position.

“We don’t have time for that” she said when your middle finger started circling her entrance. You understood what she wanted to do instead, lifting your hips so she could slip your panties off. She moved around until she found a comfortable position, grabbing onto your hips to stabilize herself. You moaned into her mouth when she started grinding on you, lifting her hips up so your clit would bump into hers.

She started to pull her lips away, but you quickly put a hand on the back of her head to hold her in place. You feared that if she stopping the kiss you would accidentally let it slip that you love her, ruining everything. Her movements became more erratic, and sensing that she was close, you closed your eyes and concentrated on the pleasure so you would reach your peak at the same time she did.

You bit down on her bottom lip as you came, her loud moans of pleasure that filled the room indicating that she had been pushed over to edge as well. Her hands that were clenched tightly on the sheets beneath your head slowly loosened their grip, flattening out. She moved down to your neck, taking care to not leave a hickey. “I should go back to Amanda’s room” you announced while gently pushing her away from you. The short pause before her reply gave you some hope that she would invite you to stay for a while, but that was extremely unlikely.

“You can sleepover again tomorrow night if your parents are okay with it” was all she offered. You shook your head with a smile, making the quick decision to start distancing yourself from her. “I think Amanda wanted to come to my house for a change” you shrugged, putting your clothes back on. Demi didn’t say anything in reply, so you chose not to say anything else either. Sleeping with your best friend’s mom was fun, but falling in love with her was completely unplanned.